Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
from watching this last episode you can tell that 50's life heavily influences the writing. Tasha= his bitter baby mama. Kanans son = Marquise, the son who is soft, not built for the streets but loosely involved due to his father, and never lived up to being like 50 as a man. 50 just murdered marquise on screen. Marquise and his mom at home watching knowing exactly what message is being sent.
:patrice: he delivered that last scene with Sean a little too good for his for own acting abilities :ehh:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ghost aint love him like that
I think he did. It's a reason we saw these scenes back to back. It showed the audience that blood don't mean shyt, we saw who really was his father and who wasn't. Ghost had every reason to blast him and couldn't cause he cares about him like family.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
from watching this last episode you can tell that 50's life heavily influences the writing. Tasha= his bitter baby mama. Kanans son = Marquise, the son who is soft, not built for the streets but loosely involved due to his father, and never lived up to being like 50 as a man. 50 just murdered marquise on screen. Marquise and his mom at home watching knowing exactly what message is being sent.
:wow: I was ignoring this thread and I baisically just repeated this. Fif a cold n1gga:wow:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
He called him a fukk nikka & came close to killing him :pachaha:

He doesn't love sean 1/1000th as much as he loves tyreke if at all.

Trust me, if Tyreke was fukking his wife and about to kill him, he'd call Tyreke a fukk nikka too. That was just anger. There was absolutely no reason NOT to kill him though other than love.