Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
cant believe this nicca fakkit :dead:, that he was just eccentric weirdo psychopath

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I'm reading the responses from last weeks episode...

Y'all want the characters to act realistic and make the right decisions everytime

How the fukk would the show exist :dwillhuh:

A show of a drug kingpin not touching any product, not meeting with his connects in person, not having a p*ssy weakness, never talking on the phone

Y'all want a show about just the Nightclub
:scust:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:blessed: at all of the crossing/connecting/brewing conflicts. In the first 15 minutes all types of pots of beef is being stirred up.

I gotta :salute:Courtney Abuagh, with all the shyt brewing it's impossible to write themselves into a corner.

this show is basically Big Brother in a nutshell. The end game is that there is only going to be ONE person as the boss at the end.

Great episode btw.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
as much as I love angela(mostly because shes sexy), she looking real funny in the light by:
having the task force go to the hotel to catch lobos and ghost.. even tho ghost didnt get caught(he was 3 moves ahead).. she clearly didnt give a fukk about him being in that hotel and it makes me wonder if she cares about her job more than james because she clearly didnt care about taking that risk of getting the man in her life locked up for her job, not to mention she purposely followed him to the place

nah, I look at it as she was trying to protect him by having him skip town with her.

or actually no you right, she was just trying to confirm what she didn't want to be the truth....Ghost is a bad guy. Holly told her earlier in the season "you just want to make sure you're fukking a good guy".