Official STARZ Power Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
as much as I love angela(mostly because shes sexy), she looking real funny in the light by:
having the task force go to the hotel to catch lobos and ghost.. even tho ghost didnt get caught(he was 3 moves ahead).. she clearly didnt give a fukk about him being in that hotel and it makes me wonder if she cares about her job more than james because she clearly didnt care about taking that risk of getting the man in her life locked up for her job, not to mention she purposely followed him to the place

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ghost knew something was up when Angie want to up and just leave out of no where
  • as much as I love angela(mostly because shes sexy), she looking real funny in the light by:
    having the task force go to the hotel to catch lobos and ghost.. even tho ghost didnt get caught(he was 3 moves ahead).. she clearly didnt give a fukk about him being in that hotel and it makes me wonder if she cares about her job more than james because she clearly didnt care about taking that risk of getting the man in her life locked up for her job, not to mention she purposely followed him to the place