Official Star Trek: Picard thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
queen is going to try to contact present day Borg and work on assimilating Earth.

That's insanity they are in a whole nother quadrant in the past :mjlol: either way earth is defenseless if they do come. Could be the reason the federation became evil...:leon:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
These episodes fly by, this season is dope :thumbsup:

If you didn't see Nemesis then don't click the spoiler
Data died in Nemesis so Brett probably won't be playing him in S3

didn't he play Data in Picard (:picard:) seasoin 1?
they are in an alternate universe with time-travel so I guess if they want Data in they will justify it somehow.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also you know what's annoying about this just a little nitpick is that where the fukk are the federation time cops wasn't it established they had an entire secretive branch of the federation protecting the time stream itself and had the temperal prime directive??!?:what: what the fukk??! Also where's section 31???!!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's insanity they are in a whole nother quadrant in the past :mjlol:

subspace interplexing beacon .. .

"In 2063, after having traveled back in time from the year 2373, a group of Borg drones attempted to construct a large interplexing beacon on the USS Enterprise-E's navigational deflector in an attempt to contact the Borg of that time period in the Delta Quadrant."
Interplexing beacon | Memory Alpha | Fandom

plus

the queen could just continue assimilating everyone while she waits for the ship to arrive.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

"In 2063, after having traveled back in time from the year 2373, a group of Borg drones attempted to construct a large interplexing beacon on the USS Enterprise-E's navigational deflector in an attempt to contact the Borg of that time period in the Delta Quadrant."

plus

the queen could just continue assimilating everyone while she waits for the ship to arrive.
Yeah like I said it's a very bad idea to have her setting up shyt she's gonna alter the timeline regardless unless jurati stops her or takes over or something...:damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

plus

For those of us who are casual fans, does the Borg Queen inside the mind of an infected/partially assimilated human have the ability to assimilate other people? Are new Borg nanobots being created inside her body? I'm not enough of a Trek expert to understand how that works.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For those of us who are casual fans, does the Borg Queen inside the mind of an infected/partially assimilated human have the ability to assimilate other people? Are new Borg nanobots being created inside her body? I'm not enough of a Trek expert to understand how that works.

It's possible . :ld: it seems she's stronger than a regular human and already took over juratis mind...shyt is a dangerous prospect.:whoa:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

i am not a trekie trekie but it's "sci-fi" science so I am sure they could do it.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
This is fukking appalling. So bad. Has steadily fell into the same bad habits as S1.

The “I’m from Chile, I just work in outer space” line was horrendously obvious before it was even said and even the actor playing Rios looked like it was an excruciatingly shoehorned in reference while delivering the line.

As excited as we can all be for the big TNG reunion we all know it’s going to be utter shyte very quickly.

I genuinely believe McMahon & the Hagerman brothers should be in charge. LD & Prodigy are putting the live action shows to shame.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This season start up hype was amazing. But last couple episodes jus feel like pure filler bs.

We didn't need all that stuck in my shyt to tell us Picard mom was krazy. We all figured that out before wit the Picard girl tlkin to a shrink.

How is Rios teleporting all over but no1 in da ship at the time to teleport em. Like come on now this shyt gettin stupid now.

How many times they gonna play da oops I dropped my comm badge gimmick

Last edited: