Official Spider-Man thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Somebody explain to me in intricate detail how Gwen Stacy came back to life and had kids with Osborn.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Somebody explain to me in intricate detail how Gwen Stacy came back to life and had kids with Osborn.

I'd really rather not but here goes to the best of my memory from a repressed arc: when Gwen was in France for a brief period between college and amazing 121, and she and Norman had sex and she got pregnant with twins. Done lol

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:youngsabo: You know can read up on Marvel & DC characters, storylines, history, settings, places, & Etc on Wikipedia or the wiki site for Marvel and DC?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Speaking of Gwen,

Saw TASM2 last night. Her death was :wow: They did a good job on that.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've always loved Spidey in every medium. My favorite Spidey girl always changes between Felicia and Gwen

LOL a writer on Smoking Section had the following to say about Gwen and MJ:

This bears mentioning: f*ck Mary Jane Watson and the horse she rode in on. Gwen Stacy was always a better match. She was smart, driven, fearless and caring. Mary Jane just said “Tiger” all seductively and sucked at everything else. I’m team Gwen all day, and I hope they don’t expect me to root for Mary Jane on the third movie…with her wack ass.

Read more: 14 Random Thoughts On The 2014 Summer Blockbusters
Follow us: UPROXX on Facebook

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I've never really been an MJ fan, I was happy when they ended the marriage

I'm a fan of MJ and their marriage because I believe she compliments Peter better than Gwen or anyone else ever has. Gwen is a great character and has the intelligence to match Pete, but MJ is just as driven and just as caring. The difference between the two is, Peter needs someone like MJ to be close to because MJ gets him out of his own head and opens him up to a world he never knew and he does the same for her. MJ makes Peter a better man and he makes her a much better woman