Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Just wait until the fall when Tobey Mcguire pulls up in the official trailer :wow:

Nahhhh once those toys start hitting the shelves, then the secret is out. Might as well drop it before then as those stores aren’t going to wait to appease Marvel/Sony after already taking a loss from Shang-Chi.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So what's Strange real motivation to do this for Peter:dahell:
Apparently this doesn't get resolved by the end of the movie since it leads right into Multiverse of Madness
It doesn't seem like Engame Strange would do this unless he didn't realize how fukked up the Multiverse had become

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they were gonna tease the other two near the end with the extra bit of time added. I’m fine with them riding it out until release day…..unless they somehow include it in the 2nd trailer.
We definitely need a 2nd trailer

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So what's Strange real motivation to do this for Peter:dahell:
Apparently this doesn't get resolved by the end of the movie since it leads right into Multiverse of Madness
It doesn't seem like Engame Strange would do this unless he didn't realize how fukked up the Multiverse had become

Unless he didn’t know the multiverse was there until after the spell and repercussions from it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think this multi-verse bullshyt is gonna be the excuse for so much fukkery going forward.

But, that trailer is 10/10.

This Spider Man can't hold a movie on his own. This is a Dr. Strange tag team.

I hate that Disney has done this part:francis:
Spider-Boy

No Spider-Man :yeshrug: