Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
How was Peter able to control his body when Strange soul clapped him? They both seemed puzzled by it but they never answered it (or i missed it).

Also I was dying at Garfield and Holland's mixture of :picard::ohhh::dwillhuh::merchant::why::gladbron: reaction to Tobey having his web come from his body and not his suit.
Spider sense/Peter tingle

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
a91AYKo_460s.jpg

Breh wants to control the world THEN kill Spiderman :mjgrin:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i was watching one of those vids the history of 90's spidey, and supposedly they gave timm some leeway with violence because BTAS looked like it took place in the 20's and shyt and spidey looked too modern

crazy if that's true, but it sounds stupid enough yo be plausible...FOX was weird with censorship
*1940s. But other than that yeah.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's lex luthor shyt...who is.my favorite villian ever btw.

What fun is ruiling the planet if Superman can't watch you do it :francis: dictator is a JOB...spiderman watching Osborn rule the world is the reward :demonic:

Yup. Pete has to see he lost. That's how you beat him. It's not just the personal shyt but it's controlling everything so that everyone is as sick as Norman and there is no way of bringing anyone back. then kill him

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it way more than I expected, and a few moments caused me to tear up (Garfield saying he had nobody back home and Holland saying goodbye). Garfield and Maguire were great and I’m hoping they give Garfield a chance to round out his trilogy.

Last edited: