Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:

I wonder how long they'll have him act like that. I honestly don't mind it now since he's still in the beginning stages and doesn't really know any better as a growing teen. But later down the line? Shiiiettt I hope we see some change. You can only act like that for so long.:wow:

At this point he shouldn't fanboy anymore. He went to space, died, came back to life, and stopped a psychopath from taking over the world through bullshyt.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
source.gif

The sun will shine on hells kitchen again brother :mjgrin:

Deadpool in Spiderverse is never happening. :stopitslime:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Matter fact...

Wasnt Tobey the real life key scumbag portrayed in that movie with Jessica Chastain played by Scott Pilgrim?
I could be wrong.

Has he faced any kind of backlash from that??

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matter fact...

Wasnt Tobey the real life key scumbag portrayed in that movie with Jessica Chastain played by Scott Pilgrim?
I could be wrong.

Has he faced any kind of backlash from that??
He was supposed to be a composite of several celebrities the biggest scum bag acts in the movie are attributed to Toby in the book I believe

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He was supposed to be a composite of several celebrities the biggest scum bag acts in the movie are attributed to Toby in the book I believe
I saw s video that people showed to prove he was a scumbag, and honestly just looks like he not a bytch that takes any type of treatment from the papz. Telling them to get the fukk out the way, and let him go about his business. shyt like that,

Daps
For those of you spoiler adverse look away

collider is reporting dunst and Emma stone are coming back as well

Man I never ever EVER click spoilers but in this crazy world where you can be here one moment and gone the next :wow:

2020 has made me aware of my mortality. All spoilers is getting clicked from here on out :wow: