Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
source.gif

The sun will shine on hells kitchen again brother :mjgrin:

EoztQX6VgAE9kmQ

:wow:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as I'm entertained, I won't feel ripped off. The last movie I felt ripped off on was The Last Jedi and before that, nothing I can really think of.

That's basically how I look at movies. If I don't feel like I wasted my time (relatively), all good in my book. Tbf I will still hold it up to the universe, but it would have to straight up destroy it for me to hate it. SW is a great example because I haven't watched another second of it since Episode 3 :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This all I've been waiting for for years but Holland far too young and made to play awkward :hhh:Hey Mr. Devil uh uh er I mean Mr. Daredevil or is it just Daredevil I'm Peter :troll::dead:

Yup. that relationship only works when Peter is an adult. Daredevil paling around with this high school kid is fukking weird

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
brave opinions. i agree on Spiderverse, but I think the Tom Holland movies blew by the Raimi movies. Garfield and Stone were fine.

calling spider-man 2 the best live action spider-man movie isn't a brave opinion by any means. it's pretty much conventional wisdom. Doesn't mean I agree with it or we all will, but its been the "norm" opinion for more than a decade

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This all I've been waiting for for years but Holland far too young and made to play awkward :hhh:Hey Mr. Devil uh uh er I mean Mr. Daredevil or is it just Daredevil I'm Peter :troll::dead:
:russ:

I wonder how long they'll have him act like that. I honestly don't mind it now since he's still in the beginning stages and doesn't really know any better as a growing teen. But later down the line? Shiiiettt I hope we see some change. You can only act like that for so long.:wow: