Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

5 days !! We getting closer and closer :wow:

On a there was a lot of raimi carnage fanmade content back in the day

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn Sony just ITCHING to release this movie :dwillhuh:

Now I’m starting to believe that rumor that Sony wanted to reveal Toby and Andrew in the trailers. Dead ass glad that Fiege veto’d it cause my God.

Almost every day there is a new clip released :gucci:

Sony should have took notes from how Marvel marketed “Endgame.” They barely showed you anything within them trailers and really only showed scenes from the first 20 minutes and only bits and pieces of the final battle.

Now you could say the same argument about this movie but gotdamn. Everyday it’s a new clip :mindblown:…CHILL :damn:!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the original marketing plan was for Tom, Andrew, and Toby to go on the press tour. But once again Marvel/Fiege said :whoa:

Now i would happily take this back if they haven’t even showed shyt yet and the movie is indeed full of surprises.
The movie is like 180 minutes long and we've only seen roughly 5 minutes of it, total.
fxNSzaD.png

Unless you cats are actively seeking out spoilers there's no way you won't be surprised watching the movie.

Fred.

Daps
Tom’s spidey has no memorable fights. Hopefully this one do lol.

Absolutely none. It's ridiculous.

Tobey has Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

Andy has the Lizard fight at the school.

This lil punk Tom got nothing, smh.

Well I take that back. He has some memorable beatdowns. The way Mysterio beat him up in that abandoned lot was pretty epic.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Absolutely none. It's ridiculous.

Tobey has Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

Andy has the Lizard fight at the school.

This lil punk Tom got nothing, smh.

Well I take that back. He has some memorable beatdowns. The way Mysterio beat him up in that abandoned lot was pretty epic.
Got done watching Homecoming again and Vulture had his way with Peter too. This man loves getting his ass kicked. :mjlol:

But on a real note, that’s been one of my main gripes with Watts.