Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sony controls the marketing
I think Disney films the movies but takes sony's input so I guess this is a disney problem
What he said. It’s a Disney production but Sony is in charge of the marketing and the budgeting. It’s their movie but it’s filmed and produced by someone else.

Question, brehs:

Is it common for movies to let movie reporters only see 38 min of the movie?

I always thought they got to see the entire thing so that they can write articles about it, and there was just an embargo until a certain date.
Like he said it’s not common but this is less about effects and more about the lengths they’re going to for secrecy. No one will see the full movie until Monday. Reporters got to see a few min so they could do the press junket since you can’t have them just asking random questions about a thing with no context.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
What he said. It’s a Disney production but Sony is in charge of the marketing and the budgeting. It’s their movie but it’s filmed and produced by someone else.

Like he said it’s not common but this is less about effects and more about the lengths they’re going to for secrecy. No one will see the full movie until Monday. Reporters got to see a few min so they could do the press junket since you can’t have them just asking random questions about a thing with no context.
Who are these lucky people? Global premiere?

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Apparently I’ve been hit with the Cov…that 2 weeks means No opening weekend, No 3D/4D…

Mean to tell me I gotta stay off social media and parts of The Coli to avoid spoilers?!? :why:

:snoop:

If you’re desperate, go to the Drive theater if you have one in your area

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Apparently I’ve been hit with the Cov…that 2 weeks means No opening weekend, No 3D/4D…

Mean to tell me I gotta stay off social media and parts of The Coli to avoid spoilers?!? :why:

:snoop:
Damn breh sorry to hear that

Let's pray for our fallen Soldier brehs

:wow::lawd: