Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’m hoping that shytty character isn’t in it until the actual parties involved say so, what’s not to get? :heh:

I think his expression is based on if its in The Hollywood reporter and Jamie already confirmed it on IG (which he did in a post he immediately had to take down) then it's a done deal, my man

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is will either be the GOAT Spiderman movie or the WORST and I'm talking worst than Spiderman 3 :scust:

If they're doing the Multiverse thing I wanna see JK Simmons make an cameo. Hell bring back Williem Dafoe too :pachaha:
This can either be goat level or
hm7rftsb2wb01.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oh hell. Let these rumors be true. I've built my hype up for movies in the past only to be disappointed. :sadcam: I won't lie though, I was hoping they'd do this for the animated Spider-verse movies.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Not hyped. So many ways to fukk this up. Throwing names and names is cool for a minute, it does fanservice good, but at the end of the day, you gotta make a good movie. That's what it comes down to. Does Sony still have it with that franchise? Aren't they biting more than they can chew?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Still my favorite:yeshrug:

That's Peter to me. if that rumor is true, that's the way to do adult spider-man movies and high school or early college age spider-man movies concurrently. Marvel, by all indications, wants to keep Peter as a kid. Do this and they can have their cake and eat it too
Omfg. I didn’t know we were getting Garfield back too. Easily my favorite Spidey. Shame his shot was attached to those movies though