Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Watching double toasted talk on it and both Korey and Martin agree that with them telling all this info to us now, the secret gotta see the movie moment will be that Miles will be the 4th spidey and to be on the look out for a young black actor being cast. I'm inclined to agree

I wish all this stuff was just secret so we could go crazy when we actually saw the film.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie Cox’s Daredevil too :gucci:

dont get it fukked up I’m happy as hell they brought him back, but Daredevil, 3 Spider-Man’s, Dr Strange, 2 MJ’s, a Gwen Stacey, Electro, Doc Ock...like bro said above this has all the potential to be either the GOAT or WOAT Spider-Man

Now Lemme get Jon’s Punisher vs Vincent’s Fisk down the line you cowards!

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And quiet as kept, the MCU ties and Holland are the only things that put these last 2 MCU Spidey flicks near the TAS films. Holland is a great casting for HS Pete but the movies themselves werent all that.:yeshrug:
TAS films were darker but man they really F’d up the villains aside from Lizard

both Electro and Rhino were trash

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Charlie Cox’s Daredevil too :gucci:

dont get it fukked up I’m happy as hell they brought him back, but Daredevil, 3 Spider-Man’s, Dr Strange, 2 MJ’s, a Gwen Stacey, Electro, Doc Ock...like bro said above this has all the potential to be either the GOAT or WOAT Spider-Man

Now Lemme get Jon’s Punisher vs Vincent’s Fisk down the line you cowards!

2 MJ's? Kirsten Dunst back too? :lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wish all this stuff was just secret so we could go crazy when we actually saw the film.

Technically its all secret outside of two casting announcements. all of this shyt is rumor right now that, until official, is still rumor even if it comes from reliable sources.

plus like @Kidd Dibiase says, can always go on blackout mode and not read anything. We choose to read this shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
2 MJ's? Kirsten Dunst back too? :lupe:

Dz5aXze.gif

Also, im not going to go on my rant about Zendaya's MJ again but that shyt still irks me