Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw we not doing that. Wong straight up said don't do the spell "It's too dangerous".

Now granted none of us have seen the movie yet so maybe there is something else at play here. But just from the footage that's been shown. A post endgame Strange has NO BUSINESS at all doing this spell.
I read that as he made that statement t because of Peter not strange. You could be right tho obviously but I just never saw it as a big warning to strange because of strange.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Strange the same dude that was stealing magic books and fukking with the Time Stone as soon as he got to Kamar-Taj.

Not to mention there was an entire "What If...?" episode focused on him wilding out.

So let's not sit here and act like him being a loose cannon is out of character.

Also keep in mind Strange went toe-to-toe with Thanos with 5 stones, so a spell that erases memories might be (in theory anyway) some real basic shyt for him. I haven't read any spoilers but I doubt the spell alone is the issue. It's possible he cast it around the same time the events in "Loki" and/or "Wandavision" happened which is why it went crazy.

Fred.

You can make a lot of leaps in logic (especially with bad writing) that COULD make sense as to this being 'our' Dr. Strange.

But I feel like him having the Eye of Agamato is an issue.