Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I haven’t seen the movie but my main issue is so far everything about it makes strange seem like a dope . Hopefully they prove me wrong with its execution
i dont see it like that at all in previews but we are talking bout the same character that gets out witted in damn near every major arc of the comics right? :mjlol:

Daps
i dont see it like that at all in previews but we are talking bout the same character that gets out witted in damn near every major arc of the comics right? :mjlol:

I agree with breh. This fool throws the universe into chaos to fix a teenager's secret identity issues?

If anything he should tell him to suck it up as 99% of the current MCU heroes don't have a secret identity and are doing just fine.

But he decides to try to help and nearly destroys the multiverse?

Nah, something ain't adding up

(Insert Oprah gif)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I was going to go and see this early in a German movie theater. They want almost 40 Euros for it:wow: I’ll wait until that Friday and watch it on post:francis:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I agree with breh. This fool throws the universe into chaos to fix a teenager's secret identity issues?

If anything he should tell him to suck it up as 99% of the current MCU heroes don't have a secret identity and are doing just fine.

(Insert Oprah gif)
i meaaaan u havent seen the movie lol. Plus we all know strange think he can do anything. In the trailer my guy said not to do it but strange bout that fukkery

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

(Insert Oprah gif)

Strange the same dude that was stealing magic books and fukking with the Time Stone as soon as he got to Kamar-Taj.

Not to mention there was an entire "What If...?" episode focused on him wilding out.

So let's not sit here and act like him being a loose cannon is out of character.

Also keep in mind Strange went toe-to-toe with Thanos with 5 stones, so a spell that erases memories might be (in theory anyway) some real basic shyt for him. I haven't read any spoilers but I doubt the spell alone is the issue. It's possible he cast it around the same time the events in "Loki" and/or "Wandavision" happened which is why it went crazy.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Strange the same dude that was stealing magic books and fukking with the Time Stone as soon as he got to Kamar-Taj.

Not to mention there was an entire "What If...?" episode focused on him wilding out.

So let's not sit here and act like him being a loose cannon is out of character.

Also keep in mind Strange went toe-to-toe with Thanos with 5 stones, so a spell that erases memories might be (in theory anyway) some real basic shyt for him. I haven't read any spoilers but I doubt the spell alone is the issue. It's possible he cast it around the same time the events in "Loki" and/or "Wandavision" happened which is why it went crazy.

Fred.
Even from the trailers it’s obvious Peter is the issue there. Not strange.

one character trait of peters is he’s his own worst enemy at times. And he compounds that initial bad decision by trying to make it better but doesn’t. Then everyone else pays for it but him the hardest.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Even from the trailers it’s obvious Peter is the issue there. Not strange.

one character trait of peters is he’s his own worst enemy at times. And he compounds that initial bad decision by trying to make it better but doesn’t. Then everyone else pays for it but him the hardest.

Naw we not doing that. Wong straight up said don't do the spell "It's too dangerous".

Now granted none of us have seen the movie yet so maybe there is something else at play here. But just from the footage that's been shown. A post endgame Strange has NO BUSINESS at all doing this spell.