Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The didn't release tickets here in Canada until noon today. Took me 20mins of waiting to get the advance show

3D gives me a headache :heh:
i gotta take my glasses off with 3d. on the flip side, i hate the moving chairs shyt with 4DX...not attractive at all...and I'm not compelled by lie-max type imax that theaters have here

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Difference between Dolby and imax?
IMAX has a taller screen that is slightly curved. Dolby Cinema has deeper blacks and Dolby Atmos sound

Also all Dolby Cinemas have reclining seats, but not all IMAXs do. There's also the thing were your local IMAX might not be a "real IMAX" screen.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
IMAX has a taller screen that is slightly curved. Dolby Cinema has deeper blacks and Dolby Atmos sound

Also all Dolby Cinemas have recliner, but not all IMAXs do. There's also the thing were your local IMAX might not be a "real IMAX" screen.
Whenever it comes down between regular, digital IMAX vs. Dolby, I usually just go ahead with the latter. Dolby’s 4K laser projection and surround sound just sets it apart for me. That true IMAX laser is something else though.

Last edited:

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Almost forgot it was SpiderMonday :banderas:

copped two opening night tickets without waiting :umad:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Whenever it comes down between regular, digital IMAX vs. Dolby, I usually just go ahead with the latter. Dolby’s 4K laser projection and surround sound just sets it apart for me. That true IMAX laser is something else though.
Yeah, I always go with Dolby Cinema. The sound is second to none.

I was pissed to find out that my closest local IMAX wasn't a real IMAX. When I looked at the listings for real IMAXs, I was like "they would make sure that all of the theaters in black areas are fake ones :martin:"