Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
full

VeEAG7e.jpg
holy shyt

might have to do the mid-work-day screening

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
we might see a billi in a weekend again...:wow: (in a pandemic...so if we didn't have covid could have been bigger...:damn:)

honestly thought that wouldn't happen so soon
We always underestimate spiderman...i'll tell you when I learned though

in like 2007/2008 i performed as SANTA CLAUS at a boys and girls club in Ypsilanti, MI...a hood B&G club, and I was a big dude in that era [lost 100lbs like 2 years later] so I was glad to help out the kids

i'll tell you this, kids fukkING LOVE SPIDERMAN. I'd ask like santa 'what do you want?" and kids from 2-5 would just say 'spiderman'. Kids 5-6 would say 'spiderman on PSP' or 'spiderman movie dvd' or more specific but damn, he DOMINATED that santa line lol.

and grownups always love him, and because he's portrayed as a young kid, and hs kid, a college guy, and married; as black, as hispanic, as white, as a woman [gwen], etc...and serious, as whimsical, EVERYONE has a spiderman they relate to. NO character in comics has that. Into the spiderverse captured that beautifully.

This movie is going to be a powerhouse, and they should really keep it in theaters for a long time

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We always underestimate spiderman...i'll tell you when I learned though

in like 2007/2008 i performed as SANTA CLAUS at a boys and girls club in Ypsilanti, MI...a hood B&G club, and I was a big dude in that era [lost 100lbs like 2 years later] so I was glad to help out the kids

i'll tell you this, kids fukkING LOVE SPIDERMAN. I'd ask like santa 'what do you want?" and kids from 2-5 would just say 'spiderman'. Kids 5-6 would say 'spiderman on PSP' or 'spiderman movie dvd' or more specific but damn, he DOMINATED that santa line lol.

and grownups always love him, and because he's portrayed as a young kid, and hs kid, a college guy, and married; as black, as hispanic, as white, as a woman [gwen], etc...and serious, as whimsical, EVERYONE has a spiderman they relate to. NO character in comics has that. Into the spiderverse captured that beautifully.

This movie is going to be a powerhouse, and they should really keep it in theaters for a long time
:wow: When will they learn

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Why everyone acting like this is infinity war?
...because spiderman is more popular than every avenger, and this movie will likely have multiple spidermen and references loved villians of spiderman's past...

this is like a spiderman universe infinity war. And Spiderman > The Avengers. When you break it down it actually makes sense.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I don’t wanna hear about no fukkin variant…it better not fukk anything up for the release of this movie :damn::damn::damn:

I didn’t realize tix went on sale today until I got on Twitter and here…had to really search around between theaters and days. Ended up on a Saturday morning. In 3D. AND 4DX.

*sigh* Let the sensory overload fukkery commence :wow: