Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watch Lizard take a phantom punch? :leostare:

Idk why some ppl acting like they forgot Marvel edits ppl out out of scenes in the trailers

like the last shot literally shows Tom literally diving at all the villains by himself. He ain’t that silly

it’s gon take the other Peter Parker’s that already defeated them to help defeat them

what I wanna know is how this plays out story wise though cuz Doc Ock turned good and technically sacrificed himself and the Goblin got impaled. I can see why everyone would still be villainess besides Doc Ock and maybe Sandman

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's why I said the trailer is a mess. The plot looks hard to translate to a trailer where they trying to cram on all the fan fare and visuals. Also too much Dr. Strange, I am not fan of him and he's hogging up half the trailer:russ:

I agree, the movie from what the trailer is displaying seems to have multiple plots going on that may not even get wrapped up at the end.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I said the trailer is a mess. The plot looks hard to translate to a trailer where they trying to cram on all the fan fare and visuals. Also too much Dr. Strange, I am not fan of him and he's hogging up half the trailer:russ:
Trailer did what it’s suppose to do IMO

1st trailer teased the plot
2nd 1 followed up on it and showed a little action

I’m happy they did it this way. There’s so many leaks/rumors, it’s like it forced a movie studio to finally do a trailer that doesn’t give away the whole movie

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trailer did what it’s suppose to do IMO

1st trailer teased the plot
2nd 1 followed up on it and showed a little action

I’m happy they did it this way. There’s so many leaks/rumors, it’s like it forced a movie studio to finally do a trailer that doesn’t give away the whole movie
Yeah they definitely don't want to give away the plot that's what the coli is for.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Idk why some ppl acting like they forgot Marvel edits ppl out out of scenes in the trailers

like the last shot literally shows Tom literally diving at all the villains by himself. He ain’t that silly

it’s gon take the other Peter Parker’s that already defeated them to help defeat them

what I wanna know is how this plays out story wise though cuz Doc Ock turned good and technically sacrificed himself and the Goblin got impaled. I can see why everyone would still be villainess besides Doc Ock and maybe Sandman
maybe the hands are controlling him again
as for sandman I guess he feels like he has no other choice but to fight

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they definitely don't want to give away the plot that's what the coli is for.
Coli damn near know what all the after credit scenes are :russ:
maybe the hands are controlling him again
as for sandman I guess he feels like he has not other choice but to fight
Good analysis.. I forgot he was controlled. I’m gonna rewatch the previous 7 films at some point leading up to next month

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I low key hate this marvel thing where every superhero gotta have sidekicks tag along with them, just getting in the way.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
electro and sandman?

electro-and-sandman.png
:sas1: