Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think its that people really want the Tobey and Andrew thing to be confirmed. Given what Tom just recently said and also Feige there has been some doubt going into it. Like fukk what if they're really not in it...

:lupe:
Or they could just wait a month lol. Clearly they don’t want to confirm it. They’re doing press for the movie and not saying a word.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think they probably going to show all 3 in the next trailer
I was semi-awake last night when Sony's new Ghostbusters trailer popped up and they are confirming all living OG Ghostbusters are in it while playing the OG theme song a week before the movie releases just incase you weren't sure:pachaha:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think they probably going to show all 3 in the next trailer
I was semi-awake last night when the new Ghostbusters trailer popped up and they are confirming the OG Ghostbusters are in it and playing the OG theme song in the trailer a week before the movie releases just incase you weren't sure:pachaha:
i think they're gonna get "cute" with it. probably show all the villains, and then have like a standoff with one of each of their villains looking in a different direction and acknowledging their offscreen Spidey. something like that gets the point across to even the dumbest viewer. "Wait wasn't Jamie Foxx in the other Spider-man's movi... ohhhhhh"

although with that said, i'm not even sure one of the MCU Spidey villains will be in this movie

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
i think they're gonna get "cute" with it. probably show all the villains, and then have like a standoff with one of each of their villains looking in a different direction and acknowledging their offscreen Spidey. something like that gets the point across to even the dumbest viewer. "Wait wasn't Jamie Foxx in the other Spider-man's movi... ohhhhhh"

although with that said, i'm not even sure one of the MCU Spidey villains will be in this movie
I'm thinking Mysterio might show up again but I've been saying that Sony getting Disney to not introduce their own versions of the Sinister Six and using theirs was a master stroke but I get shouted down:hubie:
because of course Disney wants to reintroduce the Sony-verse:skip:

Last edited: