Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
Tom gee willicker Peter not ready for the gawd man:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

spider-man-norman-osborn.gif

I cant wait to see him get his ass beat.

:banderas:

He gon learn once Electro, Goblin, Lizard and Doc Ock light that ass up :umad:

These folks play for keeps. They aint finding out his secret identity and letting him go on dates with their daughter talking about "show my daughter a good time but not too good"

:banderas: I cant wait to see them beat the hell out of Gen Z Peter.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Working round the clock huh. I remember they told Ryan Coogler to wrap that shyt up a month before release :mjpls:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
My man knows his shyt

Indeed.

My connect was telling me for weeks that it was the 15th. I showed them the tweet, and they still insisted it was the 15th then 30 minutes later said "pushed a day to the 16th"

They aren't sure why the delay but speculated maybe it was the leaks but unsure. Either way they insist that it's to be out with Ghostbusters next weekend

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Indeed.

My connect was telling me for weeks that it was the 15th. I showed them the tweet, and they still insisted it was the 15th then 30 minutes later said "pushed a day to the 16th"

They aren't sure why the delay but speculated maybe it was the leaks but unsure. Either way they insist that it's to be out with Ghostbusters next weekend
According to the tweets above us, they’re still finishing thr FX.

But like I said earlier, I really don’t care. I don’t need to see it and won’t see it if I can help it lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
thank you lol. It’s weird a whole bunch of cats in here asking for a trailer when they’re already saying they’re going to watch it day 1
If you're a fan of a character you're seeing it regardless :ehh:A big point of this film is clear nostalgia so a few generations will be seeing it:yeshrug:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
thank you lol. It’s weird a whole bunch of cats in here asking for a trailer when they’re already saying they’re going to watch it day 1
I think its that people really want the Tobey and Andrew thing to be confirmed. Given what Tom just recently said and also Feige there has been some doubt going into it. Like fukk what if they're really not in it...

:lupe: