Official South Side Season 1 Thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m mad late. I heard this show mentioned on a podcast recently. Yoooooo! The whole first season had me dying. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You can tell this was strictly written by black folk. No “white gaze” buffoonery or c00nery. Literally had me LOL’ing.

(Charlie Murphy voice): “This show is mad ******ish, which is right up my alley”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Late pass I been laughing nonstop and only 3 episodes in. This the funniest show I seen in a long time

Aaawwww man….. glad you finally got on. Me and some others been trynna put people on for a minute.

After you finish both season check out Sherman’s Showcase. The same guys that created this show did that and a lot of the cast on this show are on there too

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Aaawwww man….. glad you finally got on. Me and some others been trynna put people on for a minute.

After you finish both season check out Sherman’s Showcase. The same guys that created this show did that and a lot of the cast on this show are on there too

:salute:will do

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Season one ended strong after being choppy the first few episodes. Laughed out loud a lot more than I expected :russ:.

Starting season 2 now