Official South Side Season 1 Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So you gonna Drop It Low for Jesus?:shaq::mjlit:
Yes I did indeed!! And then Sherm walked up talking about i was being disrespectful to the church folk… and he kicked me out.
(It reminded me of a joke one of my friends made about Juking for Jesus when some kids were wondering if a church would throw a juke party on New Year’s Eve for the kids)

The last episode I watched was with Vic Mensa as the dude who was clearly Prince and he was EXCELLENT!!! I even loved Morris Day’s version of Fresh Prince that was set in the 80s. It was very well done as a sketch within a sketch & how they literally kept switching Aunt Viv’s when they showed her on camera.

thats some excellent writing on that show. Literally like some people from the film room got together and made a show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bro, we blazed and watching this shyt :russ: how did I now know about this show until HBOmax

Man we was trynna put folks on….. when both shows come back I will remind you so you can join the crew

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looks like S2 kicks off in November :ehh:

HBO & HBO Max Fall 2021 Programming Overview

SOUTH SIDE S2 (Max Original Comedy Series)

• Synopsis: This series follows two friends who just graduated from community college and are ready to take over the world. But until they do, they’re stuck working at Rent-T-Own. Shot on location in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood, the show offers an authentic look into what life on the South Side is all about.
  • S2 Cast: Sultan Salahuddin, Kareme Young, Chandra Russell and Lil Rel Howery.
  • S2 Credits: Created by Diallo Riddle, Bashir Salahuddin and Sultan Salahuddin. Executive producers are Michael Blieden, Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin. Produced by Comedy Central Productions.