Official South Park Season 20 Thread

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Crazy-ass theory I came up with today but what if all those new places in South Park (Sodosopa, Historic Shi Tpa Town, PC Fraternity, Whole Foods Market) were created purely because they needed new environments for the next South Park video game and this whole season will be revealed to be an ad for it ("South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Featuring all-new all-favorite locations").

shyt would be master-level trolling and after they did that whole episode about taking your girl to the theater in exchange for a handjob as an ad for The Book Of Mormon musical, I wouldn't put it past them either. :russ:

I think if the video game was focused on new characters and new locations many people would mentally check out and not buy it.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
PC principal is staying!!!!!##
The fact that he's staying has me wondering :patrice:what do they have in store for him now? And with the Whole Foods being gone will the town revert back to their old ways? That and Garrison/Jenner campaign fukkery should make Season 20 next year live as hell :blessed:

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
The fact that he's staying has me wondering :patrice:what do they have in store for him now? And with the Whole Foods being gone will the town revert back to their old ways? That and Garrison/Jenner campaign fukkery should make Season 20 next year live as hell :blessed:
Why do we have to wait another 9 months :mjcry: