tumblr_inline_nxmqsiJ3h81qbh67j_500.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what those of you saying this season sucks want from Matt and trey. I thinks it's the best season in over ten years and we haven't even seen how they're going to wrap this up. You know somehow they're going back to the brazen, very un-pc climate that South Park has fostered since its inception

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Crazy-ass theory I came up with today but what if all those new places in South Park (Sodosopa, Historic Shi Tpa Town, PC Fraternity, Whole Foods Market) were created purely because they needed new environments for the next South Park video game and this whole season will be revealed to be an ad for it ("South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Featuring all-new all-favorite locations").

shyt would be master-level trolling and after they did that whole episode about taking your girl to the theater in exchange for a handjob as an ad for The Book Of Mormon musical, I wouldn't put it past them either. :russ:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Crazy-ass theory I came up with today but what if all those new places in South Park (Sodosopa, Historic Shi Tpa Town, PC Fraternity, Whole Foods Market) were created purely because they needed new environments for the next South Park video game and this whole season will be revealed to be an ad for it ("South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Featuring all-new all-favorite locations").

shyt would be master-level trolling and after they did that whole episode about taking your girl to the theater in exchange for a handjob as an ad for The Book Of Mormon musical, I wouldn't put it past them either. :russ:

Not at all crazy and knowing SP's history for fan-trolling, very very possible.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

:ohhh::leon::banderas:The game will get a first day cop from me if true