Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Where can I find a link to this episode for free? My website that usually drops it right away may have got clapped up. I will give rep and a dap please.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Man this all boils back down to Franklin, instead of heeding Leon advice he got himself embroiled in a war that got Leon caught up when he had nothing to do with it. On top of that why would you pull up on someone and start shooting with a kid in the backseat, Leon acted accordingly he just didn’t finish the job. Half-measures always get you caught up, Leon is a good dude overall, but he need to be more a marlo/Chris dude in that moment

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Man this all boils back down to Franklin, instead of heeding Leon advice he got himself embroiled in a war that got Leon caught up when he had nothing to do with it. On top of that why would you pull up on someone and start shooting with a kid in the backseat, Leon acted accordingly he just didn’t finish the job. Half-measures always get you caught up, Leon is a good dude overall, but he need to be more a marlo/Chris dude in that moment
Told yall Leon was right about everything in the beginning :francis:. Also who still believes he's similar to O-Dog :mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wanna buy a tooth! :mjlol:

gotta love that nod to Menace II Society’s “anybody wanna buy a cheeseburger”

sucks that she got shot tho :francis:

She better off than ol boy holding that brown paper bag offering blow jobs.

This episode though :picard: was that skully's BM in the back seat? Lee done got himself into some shyt.