Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as fukked up as it sounds, leon should've offed the mama too to at least make it look random. she def gon tell.

leon better cut off that fro :francis:

I didn't want to say it first :francis:

I watched too many episodes of The Wire for my own good....plus he got a big ass afro, might as well be a billboard

The game really is disgusting, before you know it you done did evil on an irrevocable scale

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
makeup artist deserves their praise for make this look hideous :wow:

EwKstmrXcAApkaH

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Saint getting weaker (optics wide). Solider had his Cutty moment. Game aint in him no mo'...

Franklin & MA dukes gon wish they listened to pops about that snake ass nicca. Like Clay Davis, they see yall asses coming from miles away & yall bout to get rain made.

Wanda surviving all of that shyt is something.

Them niccas turning up outside Granny's house tho? Avon would be on dey head smh. Then they turn hella dark wit the lil girl? shyt just got real...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s exposing the actual demons :yeshrug:

they humanized her character a lot for me when they had the scene with her ex-husband and they briefly spoke about the daughter... I understand why she is driven/obsessed with work and has a drinking problem/“death wish” when it comes to this news story...wouldn’t be surprised if she pushes too far and gets clipped

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I know I keep referencing other shows, but Frank and Leon are in a Tony Soprano/Tony Blundetto situation.
Yep and somehow even worse, people sympathized with Phil about his brother but grown men got got all the time in that life, a little kid is a different ball game - no one's gonna show restraint or vouch for Leon, on top of Skully being twice as crazy as Phil :francis:

Lee clipping the mom was his only chance at survival, it was a brutal decision to make in that moment but the only one that gave him a shot. He blew it.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn man, they killing it this season.... Seasons 2 & 3 we saw the come up for Franklin. But this season they really getting to the darkside of the game and the negative effect it has in the community and all the players involved and all the innocent victims who end up being "Collateral damage". Franklin bodyguard leaving was big, but he was speaking that real. Still trying to figure out the Paul Davis angle, they spent most of episode 3 setting up his arc so I'm expecting him to be major factor this season.

And yeah, as demonic as it sounds. Leon shouldn't have left any witnesses behind. But that easy to say, after I just shot a kid, I don't know if I'd have it in me to murk her mom while she crying... And to be honest Leon isn't even that type of dude.

Great episode!