Official Snowfall Season 4 Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Leon should’ve killed the broad.

Respect Franklin for standing by Leon but his people too exposed. Louie and the club, Jerome and his speaker spot, dad and his shelter, mom and her real estate. nikka better have Reed import some of the contras with that coke

In the moment yeah, but now they got his fingerprints too

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It is Leon just wanted to stay out the way. Ain't his fault Skully hitters got outgunned.
Yep, then skulls and em rolled up on Leon for no reason he aint have shyt to do with the fukk up

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
They BETTER have some MASTERMIND, "ohhh shyt!" :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: type of plot for Saint to get outta ALL this unscathed. Skully want him dead, Manboy wants war with him, he ain't got no bodyguard, the police on his ass AND this raggedy Asian bytch is getting closer.

Either this is the last season and ere'body goin down or, like I said, they better have some extra "damn he bossed up!!" type of plot line about to pop off.

Otherwise, this show is close to pissin' me off. :stopitslime:

And for the reporter's boss to say "find someone with a guilty conscience willing to talk", either she gonna go after Saint's former bodyguard or she's goin back to talk to Mel.

Either way, I still want her dead. Hell, kill her assistant, too....:camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's what don't make sense to me. Franklin the biggest drug dealer in South Central but aint got no soldiers on his team
I’m assuming when he stepped up to being the supplier he let his soldiers go since he didnt need nikkas doing hand to hands in the streets. Those dudes prolly cliqued up with crews like mandboy, skully and leon - where a lot of muscle is needed.

Last edited: