Official Serena GOAT Williams daps/appreciation thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
GOATrena on course to win another tournament and stay world no.1 for several more months. Not sure what the record is, but she's months short of breaking the all time women's record of consecutive weeks at no.1.

Keep slaying the records :wow::wow::wow:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I said Serena would never win another slam back in September and everyone laughed at me; some nikka on here thought she'd end up with 26-28 slams :russ:

Let's face it, she's done, still a good player but won't win another major. Will probably retire at the end of the year and I wouldn't blame her :francis:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
That US Open loss to Vinci effectively killed her career; she has and will never recover from that.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That US Open loss to Vinci effectively killed her career; she has and will never recover from that.

She's fine. You can quote rhis post in that she will have won 2 more slams by the end of next season. She's not done at all. If she was losing in the 1st and 2nd rounds etc, you may have a point. But to claim she is done when the last time she hasnt made it to the SF of a slam was 2014 Wimbledon is reaching tremendously.