Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Just saw Jennifer Hudson and Punk in Starbucks in Piper Alley on the Northside of Chicago.

White folks didnt know who she was but when she saw me and my friends she gave us the "aww shyt look", so didnt ask for an autograph

:damn: I'm so jealous. I admire her ass.

You should have slid in next to her real nice and whispered in her ear like "Aye, lemme hold something."

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Just saw Jennifer Hudson and Punk in Starbucks in Piper Alley on the Northside of Chicago.

White folks didnt know who she was but when she saw me and my friends she gave us the "aww shyt look", so didnt ask for an autograph

Did u give off that look like u were going to ask for one?

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Craigslist has 1001 ads for small yap dogs, mutts, and pitt bulls :snoop:. When I eventually buy this damn boxer for my apt I bet I'll see all types of classified ads with folks basically giving em away.

:yes: That's where my baby came from. My neighbor has 2 grown boxers though, and they are vicious! I grew up with nothing but big dogs, but those 2 even have me :hamster:. Have you been checking you're local newspaper's classifieds though? Craigslist is so hit and miss :smh:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.heading to sunday dinner at bae people's house whew its soooooo far away and country out here in westbumbafukk :wtf:! that nikka know he done fukked up lol but i know they gone be able to cook something serious :lawd:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Gay_a70868_1162190.jpg

Gay Bacon = Gaycon :pachaha: