Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First Day of Spring, what what

If I go to Bermuda, I'm trying to figure out if it's bold or just reckless as all hell to get in touch with an old high school friend/love to hook us up.

It's both and you should do it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually scared though, lol!

He's become a completely different person, maybe to the point that I honestly don't know if I want to associate with him (he joined the army and posts mad neocon-type statuses on fbook). fukk it, it's my turn to send "Say you will" messages :p:

unrelated: Some things once you do Bill, they can never be undone.- GOAT

Do you just want to fukk him or something more? If you just want sex then he should be able to keep his cotdamn mouth shut long enough to have some good sex and you can keep it pushing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This office is so cold :sadbron:

Are your nipples hard? (no homo) Mine have been at full attention for most of the day. This lady caught me rubbing them, well actually trying to push them in when I was in the bathroom.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Are your nipples hard? (no homo) Mine have been at full attention for most of the day. This lady caught me rubbing them, well actually trying to push them in when I was in the bathroom.

:dead:

Nah, my fingers are cold. I hate hard nipples :damn:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
You can have my boobies.

:more:

Damn, that sucks......:wow:

How did you get Cancer being. Im assuming your young?. How old are you(if you don't mind me asking)

Unless, your trolling........:beli:

No idea how I got cancer. Found out a few weeks ago. I'm 26 now.

And no troll here. I just lost my DD's and my pretty aerolas/nipples.