Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_mjxsxonxsJ1qc4814o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwvkb5Rtbw1qg8zy3o1_500.jpg

:wow: I would make him all the pancakes he wants.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Olivia Pope and her Oppressor return to television tomorrow!! You know what that means? EVERYBODY IN BED AT 6:45PM!!!

"But it's still light out"

It's dark when you close your eyes though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just took my multi-vitamin on an empty stomach. I feel like I'm going to die.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I had a dream that I met someone from the coli last night & they grew obsessed with me, tried to lie & tell my man that we had an affair & even went as far as sneaking in my bed at night & taking a picture of us in bed together while I slept! Then he threatened to expose my private social media profiles on here!
It was so out of control, but the weird thing was that I kept hanging out with this guy even after he did all that? Lol

I can draw a sketch of what this nikka looks like because I remember every detail.

I'll post it later for fun lol

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My old best friend and I who had a falling out back in 08...well her mother passed away Friday. I felt sympathy for her because she was her mother's only child (although they never had the best relationship). I left a message on her mothers online guestbook and sent a small arrangement to the funeral home. I wasn't trying to be friends with the bytch or anything but shyt I'm simply showing fukking condolences.

She calls me this morning talking shyt :comeon: she doesn't give a fukk about me or the flowers. I'm being insensitive and attempting to prey on her when she's vunerable :rudy: or just looking for a way to grab her attention :childplease:. I even tried to explain that I felt sympathy for her losing her only parent!
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's going through some shyt right now with having to bury her mother and all but that's also her character too.
It's still early so I'm going to put it in the past and not let it ruin my day.

little4209

All Star
Daps
2nd time in a month that I had to call AAA...but on another note, my tow truck driver and a lady school bus driver just got into an argument. Tow truck guy got a little bothered that the bus was trying to pass his truck, since he was in the middle of the street.She was so ready to fight with kids on the bus and everything, even called him a 'honky.' Racial insults are sooo 1992 :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My old best friend and I who had a falling out back in 08...well her mother passed away Friday. I felt sympathy for her because she was her mother's only child (although they never had the best relationship). I left a message on her mothers online guestbook and sent a small arrangement to the funeral home. I wasn't trying to be friends with the bytch or anything but shyt I'm simply showing fukking condolences.

She calls me this morning talking shyt :comeon: she doesn't give a fukk about me or the flowers. I'm being insensitive and attempting to prey on her when she's vunerable :rudy: or just looking for a way to grab her attention :childplease:. I even tried to explain that I felt sympathy for her losing her only parent!
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's going through some shyt right now with having to bury her mother and all but that's also her character too.

That ridiculous whore. Tell that bytch to send your flowers back.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just took my multi-vitamin on an empty stomach. I feel like I'm going to die.

I did that once, and it was so gross, it gave me weird heartburn pain.
Do you keep burping up that chalky smell?

I wish I liked gummy textured things so I could take a gummy multi.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did that once, and it was so gross, it gave me weird heartburn pain.
Do you keep burping up that chalky smell?

I wish I liked gummy textured things so I could take a gummy multi.

I have some kind of natural ass multi-vitamin so the taste is less like chalk and more like "earth". I drank it with some coffee, which was probably a bad idea but it felt like it sank straight to bottom of my stomach. I started sweating and my stomach was just in knots. I've been on a clear liquid diet since yesterday so my stomach is incredibly empty so I'm sure that didn't help things either.

I have braces so the gummy vitamins get stuck in my teeth. This "earth" vitamin is a horse pill but it has calcium as citrate vs calcium carbonate and my doctor said citrate is what I needed. I had to take a separate pill before.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

LMAO, sorry because I'm sure it probably hurts, but this reminded me that sometimes when things fall apart ( even before you see the full on crazy) that your instincts can be right about someone.

I still can't stop thinking about this trifling ass cat I used to be friends with. Every Lady Gaga song. And still posting up pics of us on fb. :rudy: