Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm really upset, a friend of mine stopped talking to me. I haven't done anything, we usually talk every day (texts/calls). This is the worst feeling because I don't know what I've done. I'm at the point of tears. Sigh.

You need to make some inquiries before you assume you're the problem. Sometimes people have shyt going on, you never know. Don't wanna tear up over something that you might find out to be some dumb shyt.

Binary

Banned
Daps
You need to make some inquiries before you assume you're the problem. Sometimes people have shyt going on, you never know. Don't wanna tear up over something that you might find out to be some dumb shyt.

Update: I spoke with the friend :blessed:
It's a language barrier thing he takes certain things too personally and we had mis-communication. :whew:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_mhij83797h1qdlh1io1_250.gif

:deadrose:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I almost panicked after seeing that my hard drive was almost full. CCleaned the fukk outta my laptop and gained a good 10GB.

:whew:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i had like 10 dreams last night and can only remember like 5. i usually can only remember 3 at most :what:

i had a dream i was elaine from seinfeld on some alias shyt sliding down staircases and shyt. running from people, swinging and fighting. then i turned into diddy and was jumping buildings. im always jumping buildings in my dreams, i think its cuz i cant fly

then i had a dream about the guy im fukking (tgif) we were at my house and then we ended up at a high school and i was hiding from him

then i had a dream i was with my cutie baby at home and my mom's friend was coming over who turned into my god mother and my cutie baby wanted to see what kind of car she was driving :what: he was talkin like he 10 when he not even 3

but the weirdest one was i was with my ex and we were in ny on the fire escapes just hanging around waiting to get some chicken and waffles. and i was looking real nice and thick and just being a ho shyly flaunting my body :smh:

thats the weirdest one cuz its the most realistic. i dont do reality in my dreams. them shyts freak me out

i just forgot the other one

:wtf: is goin on

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
18 year-old Indian co-worker say he has a crush on another girl that works with us. Then hauls off in says "If only she wasn't black. I don't do black women!"

I said "I'm sure the feeling is mutual."

Young and dumb.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
18 year-old Indian co-worker say he has a crush on another girl that works with us. Then hauls off in says "If only she wasn't black. I don't do black women!"

I said "I'm sure the feeling is mutual."

Young and dumb.

Young, dumb and full of shyt for brains.