Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
No, I haven't but I heard of them. Have you had them before?

My hair is nearly long enough to be braided and I thought about getting some regular box braids for the summer.

Yes I've done them before. They look pretty natural but nothing compares to the real thing imo

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes I've done them before. They look pretty natural but nothing compares to the real thing imo

Are they lighter? My biggest gripe with braids are the weight of them. The hair can feel very heavy to me at times. But I also suppose with the yarn it will fuzz up and look bad after a while.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Are they lighter? My biggest gripe with braids are the weight of them. The hair can feel very heavy to me at times. But I also suppose with the yarn it will fuzz up and look bad after a while.

Those bad boys were HEAVY. It may be because I made them so small the first go around. I kept them in for 6 months and only re-did the perimeter of my head. The yarn doesn't frizz up that bad--when it does frizz it makes them look more like locs.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGGpZsEd-A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGGpZsEd-A[/ame]

This song...:noah::noah::noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those bad boys were HEAVY. It may be because I made them so small the first go around. I kept them in for 6 months and only re-did the perimeter of my head. The yarn doesn't frizz up that bad--when it does frizz it makes them look more like locs.

LMAO @ "Those bad boys were heavy".

I think I may try them but I will wait a month or so for my hair to grow out some more. I'm going to strong arm my mother into helping me.