Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to plan for my daughter's birthday party that she is hell bent on having at Chuck E Cheese. Being the snot that I am, I'm having it at what was referred to as the "white location" and I can't say that I disagree and I don't care. People are actually complaining on some "no one is coming all the way out there" and it's a 35-40 minute drive tops. Complaining about gas prices when these same people drive 3 hours to go to "outlets" with only $200 to spend. Don't act like you use your gas wisely now.

-I'm thinking I want to give a small business expo/skating party some time this year. The goal is to showcase a few small businesses in the area and I'd like to start with daycare centers. Just have them come in as vendors and invite people from the neighborhood to come skate and just check out businesses. I'm going to provide cupcakes and I want to use a small business to make them. I have a lot of ideas how I want this to go.

I'm also hoping to partner with local PTA or neighborhood watch associations and do some meet and greets. I'd really like to keep the focus on small businesses though and hopefully drive people to their businesses. The wheels are churning. I really need to prepare to exit Corporate America.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I'm starting to plan for my daughter's birthday party that she is hell bent on having at Chuck E Cheese. Being the snot that I am, I'm having it at what was referred to as the "white location" and I can't say that I disagree and I don't care. People are actually complaining on some "no one is coming all the way out there" and it's a 35-40 minute drive tops. Complaining about gas prices when these same people drive 3 hours to go to "outlets" with only $200 to spend. Don't act like you use your gas wisely now.

-I'm thinking I want to give a small business expo/skating party some time this year. The goal is to showcase a few small businesses in the area and I'd like to start with daycare centers. Just have them come in as vendors and invite people from the neighborhood to come skate and just check out businesses. I'm going to provide cupcakes and I want to use a small business to make them. I have a lot of ideas how I want this to go.

I'm also hoping to partner with local PTA or neighborhood watch associations and do some meet and greets. I'd really like to keep the focus on small businesses though and hopefully drive people to their businesses. The wheels are churning. I really need to prepare to exit Corporate America.

That sounds like it will be :wow:. Watch out for surcharges :russ:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
You should go rollerskating!! It's so much fun (from what I remember lol) Check out skategroove.com and look at "rink link" to see if your local rink has any regular sessions.

you know where i can get some bomb ass skates from?.

I want to style while im out groovin' :obama:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know where i can get some bomb ass skates from?.

I want to style while im out groovin' :obama:

If you have a rink close to you, call them and ask if they sell skates. That way you can ask all the questions you need to ask. You can also go to a session and chat it up with some regular skaters and they can assist you. Unless you know what you're looking for, I wouldn't suggest buying a pair from the internet.

If you're seriously going to go on a regular basis I would suggest getting a decent pair or skates and that can run $150-$250. You can most certainly get a cheaper pair of skates but I equate that to buying shoes at payless. They are good for the short term but not necissarily for the long haul. Also you don't replace your skates often so it's a good investment to me. My skate boot alone was $220 and that's still a lower end boot. I know folks who have paid $1000 for their skates but again they keep them for years and years.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
If you have a rink close to you, call them and ask if they sell skates. That way you can ask all the questions you need to ask. You can also go to a session and chat it up with some regular skaters and they can assist you. Unless you know what you're looking for, I wouldn't suggest buying a pair from the internet.

If you're seriously going to go on a regular basis I would suggest getting a decent pair or skates and that can run $150-$250. You can most certainly get a cheaper pair of skates but I equate that to buying shoes at payless. They are good for the short term but not necissarily for the long haul. Also you don't replace your skates often so it's a good investment to me. My skate boot alone was $220 and that's still a lower end boot. I know folks who have paid $1000 for their skates but again they keep them for years and years.

:deadmanny:

Found a few rinks that are still alive around me. I'll check them out this weekend. Thanks :cheers:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Can't see my notifications lol but I see you ladies aren't very welcoming.
Did you expect a big welcome or something? I'm still fairly new, and I didn't feel the need to introduce myself initially; I just started posting and I've felt "welcomed".

I'm sure most people could tell you were new by your post count, so there's no need to announce that you're new; just shoot the shyt and have fun LOL

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Birthday to Queen O!

tumblr_m17rhvRPDo1qankszo1_400.jpg

One of my favorite (The) Oprah Winfrey show episodes was actually her 50th Birthday celebration ~

14viuv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew my monthly was on it's way because I have been craving all things chocolate and sugary for the last few days.:to:

A bish aint pregnant though:lawd::obama::stylin:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
its funny when i try to stop fukking with somebody, stop tryna be friends with somebody and they make it seem like im the crazy one. like when i point out all their flaws and negativity that i dont want in my life, im making shyt up. almost like they were oblivious to what they were doing and im making shyt up or im the crazy one. NO, YOU CRAZY. they almost beg me for my friendship and im like "well if they want it that bad, maybe it was meant for us to be around each other" but no. its not. if you meet a toxic person in your life, no matter how hard it may be for you or them, stop fukking with that motherfukker