Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Ok ladies consumer news you should know. :ld:

Please pass this on. I work with small business owners and they are the reason this shyt is in effect. Hope you all walk right the fukk out of a business that wants to do this. :deadhorse:

As of yesterday merchants are now allowed to charge you a surcharge for using your CREDIT card. They cannot charge for you using your DEBIT card. If they do or are now you should turn them in to VI/MC/DISCV/AMEX/JCB. There are ten states that are not allowing this practice. Then ten are as follows: CA, CO, CT, FL, KS, ME, MA, NY,OK, & TX.

I will be back with more information as it comes in the office.

http://usa.visa.com/personal/using_visa/checkout_fees/index.html

Credit-Card Surcharges Won't Be as Terrible as They Sound | TIME.com
I heard about this... I'm on the list, so they ain't getting me :jawalrus:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is "they"?

And the price of almost everything has gone up... doesn't have anything to do with these transaction fees.

Stores. The credit card processing fees have always existed stores just pass the fee onto the prices. It's just now the individual is seeing the fee.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Who is "they"?

And the price of almost everything has gone up... doesn't have anything to do with these transaction fees.

It does actually. It's mostly small businesses that do it. Raise prices to cover transaction fees and interchange fees.

If they can't afford to take cards they should take cash or check. Been telling these dumb bastids this for over 2 years.

They been calling all day about the surcharge fees.

I been saying to them "good luck keeping your customers". :wtb:

Dare someone to charge me a fee. I will whip out my checkbook and hold up the line writing a check the old fashion way. :thumbsup: Or walk out that bytch like :smugbiden:

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
It does actually. It's mostly small businesses that do it. Raise prices to cover transaction fees and interchange fees.

If they can't afford to take cards they should take cash or check. Been telling these dumb bastids this for over 2 years.

They been calling all day about the surcharge fees.

I been saying to them "good luck keeping your customers". :wtb:

Dare someone to charge me a fee. I will whip out my checkbook and hold up the line writing a check the old fashion way. :thumbsup: Or walk out that bytch like :smugbiden:
I can see how it would affect small businesses, but like you said, if they don't want to pay the fees, have other payment options.

I don't frequent many small business, so my pocket wouldn't get hurt too badly, and I only use my credit card for major purchases. I will also whip out my checkbook in a heartbeat LOL

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I can see how it would affect small businesses, but like you said, if they don't want to pay the fees, have other payment options.

I don't frequent many small business, so my pocket wouldn't get hurt too badly, and I only use my credit card for major purchases. I will also whip out my checkbook in a heartbeat LOL

make sure you read the webites if you order online. them bytches can charge too.

it just digust me how many of these mofos want to charge this fee. :deadhorse: up to 4 percent too. :pacspit:

hope they lose every last customer they were lucky to get.

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
make sure you read the webites if you order online. them bytches can charge too.

it just digust me how many of these mofos want to charge this fee. :deadhorse: up to 4 percent too. :pacspit:

hope they lose every last customer they were lucky to get.
Oh, I do... I generally frequent the same online shops/brick and mortar stores, and I haven't been charged a transaction fee yet, but if I start noticing something, I'll probably look for somewhere else to shop.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I wish i was really rich so when a company loses my business it really hurts them like, "no muse was our best customer! Why the fukk did you get on her bad side?"

In brighter news, guess who learned how to flat iron their hair with a flat iron
***raises hand*** i was so excited i almost didnt wear my hair in a bun...

But i did :hmm:

And it was gorgeous :yeshrug:

Edit: ok no. Dumbass posting. I didnt learn how to flat iron my hair already knew that. I learned how to curl my hair with a flat iron :smh: lmao

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC

YOU MAKE ME FEEEEEEEEEEEEL LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUTTA HEAVEENNNNNNNNNNNN

FOR TOO LO0o0o0o0oNGGG
FOR TOO L0o0O0o0o0oNGG

:stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

muse