Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:whew: Just spent the last 12 hours doing mini twists......can't feel my thumbs but at least I got this ish done in one session.

They look even better than my first set :krs:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I get tired of doin my damn hair.:to:

my shyt it itchin now cus I need to wash it but don't feel like it.

I plan on getting my 2nd BKT done next month when I get my tax refund cus that ish is $200:sadbron:.

that $200 is soo worth it though.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
People with multiple accounts on here pretending to be other people... Its just :snoop:

Someone should start a "Certified Members of the Coli" thread where people post a vid stating their user name. Simple.

It should be posted by a male though... because women of the coli that make threads are never taken seriously :manny:

That's just the way it is :yeshrug:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
One more week before I start Spring semester and I'm soooo happy! I miss school so much ladies :o:

After this semester, I only have 2 more left then I'm graduating :stylin:

Plus I start my very first internship at this law firm next month. :queen:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
People with multiple accounts on here pretending to be other people... Its just :snoop:

Someone should start a "Certified Members of the Coli" thread where people post a vid stating their user name. Simple.

It should be posted by a male though... because women of the coli that make threads are never taken seriously :manny:

That's just the way it is :yeshrug:

I guess ure referring to me? :usure:

No one has to prove anything to ANYONE on here. :rudy:

That thread will fail :smugbiden:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I guess ure referring to me? :usure:

No one has to prove anything to ANYONE on here. :rudy:

That thread will fail :smugbiden:

I didn't even know that you were being accused of having multiple accounts.. I haven't been on here in a while but you're defensiveness is a little bit suspicious :usure:

I was basing it off of the whole **** thing :ohmy:

But I don't think its a bad idea.. :manny:

& I'm sure some of the guys on here would love to see us ladies without the photoshop & insta filters. You can't really hide hideous acne on video, unless you're a professional.

& again, not that i'm referring anyone in particular with the photoshop & insta filters... :yeshrug:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

I didn't even know that you were being accused of having multiple accounts.. I haven't been on here in a while but you're defensiveness is a little bit suspicious :usure:

I was basing it off of the whole **** thing :ohmy:

But I don't think its a bad idea.. :manny:

& I'm sure some of the guys on here would love to see us ladies without the photoshop & insta filters. You can't really hide hideous acne on video, unless you're a professional.

& again, not that i'm referring anyone in particular with the photoshop & insta filters...
:yeshrug:

I wasnt defensive but another poster made a thread accusing me of being an alias on here last night so I thought u were referring to me :ld:

But to the bold, this is a message board, people are not obligated to prove whom they are to anyone on here tbh :manny: