Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

GenericUserName

Special case
Daps
Reppin
Stl
I took off today and I'm taking off tomorrow. Mostly because I always freak out this time of year once I realize my next paid off day is not until Memorial Day. I can usually last until Feb, not sure what caused the early meltdown.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Who lost their bobbi pins and tore up her dresser and will tear up her room looking for them? This girl right here

sooo.... who found their fukkin bobbi pins on the fukking dresser with about half missing?

:smh:
:snoop:

either my momma took them and lied, or the spirits in my house do hair

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY[/ame]

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I finally paid off this damn medical bill. I'm so happy not to have to deal with that anymore. Still a long way to go.

Happy Friday to all! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The guy that does my taxes is such an old pervert but he knows his tax "stuff" and I don't really trust anyone else so I'm gearing myself up to deal with him. He's going to ask why I haven't called him and more importantly when are we going to hang out. Last year around this time, I went to see him and he had on a damn red suit...and hat...and shoes (his going out clothes). LOL nah, b even if you weren't older than my father (who would been 70 if he were alive) we still couldn't go out if you're going to dress like that.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
The guy that does my taxes is such an old pervert but he knows his tax "stuff" and I don't really trust anyone else so I'm gearing myself up to deal with him. He's going to ask why I haven't called him and more importantly when are we going to hang out. Last year around this time, I went to see him and he had on a damn red suit...and hat...and shoes (his going out clothes). LOL nah, b even if you weren't older than my father (who would been 70 if he were alive) we still couldn't go out if you're going to dress like that.
LOL @ that old pimp trying to get over. Girl, I just do my own taxes (took a tax preparer's class my first year of college so I wouldn't have to deal with paying anyone else).

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I log in about once every couple weeks and there's always some OD nonsense going on here. :dwillhuh:

Anyway I had such a great holiday season :noah: White Santa and White baby Jesus :salute::noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ that old pimp trying to get over. Girl, I just do my own taxes (took a tax preparer's class my first year of college so I wouldn't have to deal with paying anyone else).

Having an accountant or just a general tax expert is worth the money to me. When I was younger I did them myself but as I've gotten older things have gotten more complicated. 1099, ESA, Roth IRA, 529 and plus I was unemployed for a bit so that's going to affect things as well. I do watch him carefully and ask a lot of questions so I learn a little more but he can have at it. If he stop wanting to have at me, I'd be good.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This guy I met a few weeks ago wants to "chill" tonight.

mm hmm.. :youngsabo:

I think when he calls ima play sleep:lolbron: