Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
You would really go to a mystikal show

Mystikal gets major love and support out here and he has hits...*sees your location* I think its more of a down south thing
Its gonna be a packed house tonight, trust me.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Mystikal gets major love and support out here and he has hits...*sees your location* I think its more of a down south thing
Its gonna be a packed house tonight, trust me.

if he was on the bill with other artist then thats cool but him by himself i probably wouldnt go. hes cool i've listened to some of his music he isnt wack

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well”
-Voltaire
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

I need to put down this book of appreciation quotes.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
A gentleman would like to take time out of his hectic posting itinerary to propose a special greeting to the effortlessly gracious ladies of the Coli.

I would like to extend kisses from my fine moisturized lips to your soft and delicate hands and hugs from my strong and capable physique to your elegant and dainty frames.

A kind sir hopes that all is well in your world.

:beli:
You ain't gonna get the e-p*ssy breh.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my momma's boyfriend had surgery. minor surgery. the leave the next day surgery. so now his cry baby ass is here, i dont know for how long. i might have to dip out the house for a few days.