Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.smh think I'm coming down with a cold...

.my bae come homes tomorrow I swear im taking that good wood on sight :noah: I want the D now lmaoooo! .yooo I wanna fukk to this tomorrow
** 2012 New Music: Lloyd feat. Wale "All of Me" [Produced by Cassius Jay] ** - YouTube

.mmmmm miss my.baby <3 up type early .waiting for my bae to call me to come get him , me miss his life ready to be back in tooly's arms :smile: i told you if you ride or die then ill be ya seat belt riding till the wheels fall off &#9996;

No more jail for @LOUDaffair or im cutting one of his dreads off :birdman:

#FreeDaHomies !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
tumblr_mbtc7rSHsF1qc3ur7o1_500.jpg

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I think I want to start a food cart/truck. Is there anything I should be looking at first? Besides permits, locations, cost(s), the actual vehicle?
I'm not even sure where to start but I know I need to do something like this.

You should first develop a marketing strategy. Figure out the product that you are trying to sell, after that happens place, price and how you are going to get the word out should follow.

Also because what you are planning on doing falls under a quick service operation, you should be aware of the competition.

Eventually other things will come up like controlling food costs, portion control et cetera, but for now I would start with the aforementioned in establishing what it is you are going to sell.

Good Luck! :smile:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
A gentleman would like to take time out of his hectic posting itinerary to propose a special greeting to the effortlessly gracious ladies of the Coli.

I would like to extend kisses from my fine moisturized lips to your soft and delicate hands and hugs from my strong and capable physique to your elegant and dainty frames.

A kind sir hopes that all is well in your world.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
A gentleman would like to take time out of his hectic posting itinerary to propose a special greeting to the effortlessly gracious ladies of the Coli.

I would like to extend kisses from my fine moisturized lips to your soft and delicate hands and hugs from my strong and capable physique to your elegant and dainty frames.

You lookin for rep huh :usure:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
You lookin for rep huh :usure:

I see my character does not proceed me :wow:

My kind lady, a gentleman is such because he wants to be and because he shall be. Not for the meager collection of reputational dots.

Reject my greetings if you should like under any assumption you may make. A good sir understands that in a den of savagery, most young ladies are not well acquainted with the likes of not only the kind, but the gentlemanly as well. Such gentleman shall understand if you dispell his kindness for your malicious and unaccounted for assumptions.

I shall advise thine soul however, let thy guard down, for I am a pillar of all that is good, right, and humble. :wow:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I see my character does not proceed me :wow:

My kind lady, a gentleman is such because he wants to be and because he shall be. Not for the meager collection of reputational dots.

Reject my greetings if you should like under any assumption you may make. A good sir understands that in a den of savagery, most young ladies are not well acquainted with the likes of not only the kind, but the gentlemanly as well. Such gentleman shall understand if you dispell his kindness for your malicious and unaccounted for assumptions.

I shall advise thine soul however, let thy guard down, for I am a pillar of all that it good, right, and humble. :wow:

What's with the mideval flashback?. :childplease:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

tumblr_m5j4d7s3mq1rytu91o1_500.gif

Thank you kindly, sir.