Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
:whew: That Google Voice stay coming through in the clutch.
I was trying to read up on it and how it works yesterday. What is the point of it. I know the basics, it'll give one number for all or other phones or something like that.

Schoool me.
@sensationatee new avi :ahh:

teach women how to be healthy :noah:
I can't really make it out.

@SensationalTee No homo, but post the bigger version, B.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I was trying to read up on it and how it works yesterday. What is the point of it. I know the basics, it'll give one number for all or other phones or something like that.

Schoool me.

breh can i get the bigger version :comeon:

Ladies group :shaq: @SensationalTee

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps

Schoool me.

I have a google voice number for my male suitors. You can change the settings to have that number forward calls to your cell, receive texts, etc..or not.
I have it set up where the calls are not forwarded to me but the text messages are..The callers hear a different voicemail message separate from the one thats on my cell.
In case I dont feel like talking to anyone that day, I can change the settings to not receive any calls from that number, all the while talking to everyone else on my cell

ETA: I would post the pic in the ladies group..but Im not sure if you are a member there, @Malfoy?

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I have a google voice number for my male suitors. You can change the settings to have that number forward calls to your cell, receive texts, etc..or not.
I have it set up where the calls are not forwarded to me but the text messages are..The callers hear a different voicemail message separate from the one thats on my cell.
In case I dont feel like talking to anyone that day, I can change the settings to not receive any calls from that number, all the while talking to everyone else on my cell

ETA: I would post the pic in the ladies group..but Im not sure if you are a member there, @Malfoy?
I'm not. I don't even know what the hell the ladies group is.
and pos rep for the google voice lesson. This may be a silly question, but when the calls come through on your regular cell would they also appear on you bill summary?

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
@Token I know you see this, do what it do lil mama.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
@ResidentLesbian,

Here's what my bad eating @3am got me...I'm 5'6 117 and the weight is not moving lol. *throws rainbow sprinkles for all the other ladies gaining that winter weight* ill tone up for the summer :ahh: yoga.

Poof

:birdman: I'm not giving up eating @3am either lol.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@ResidentLesbian,

Here's what my bad eating @3am got me...I'm 5'6 117 and the weight is not moving lol. *throws rainbow sprinkles for all the other ladies gaining that winter weight* ill tone up for the summer :ahh: yoga.

2u43ssx.jpg

:birdman: I'm not giving up eating @3am either lol.

:whoo: YOGA :ahh: