Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
horrible ear infection. im soooo hungry! i went to jimmy jamm's and i can only enjoy one thing. so this cold season im eating fukking ice cream. which if that is taken away from me, i may just have to snap a spine

im just so fukking hostile right now. im in the house by myself cussing about everything

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My ex-husband is a full fledged idiot! I don't even know why I'm arguing with him...how the hell you know what rich people do with ya broke ass!

*edit*

You would think I've been here long enough to know how to use the quick quote feature properly. :guilty: my old ass effs up every time.

:bryan::laff: Yoooooo I'm in tears... :deadrose:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ay yo, I'm crying over here right now! :deadrose:

367awm.jpg

shyt made my day :russ:.
@ClassyME Yea, Muse is indeed a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
what do you ladies use to whip your shea butter?.
thinking of getting a cheap blender or food processor just for the butter

i normally melt mine down about 40% of the way in a old pot i never use that has a broken handle

then pour in a mixing bowl w/ my other stuff (evoo, veggie glycerine, essential oils, etc) and whip w/ a $8 hand mixxer i got from big lots

i think the blender/food processor will make u :sadcam: when you're done and have to clean it...go w/ a hand mixer for cleaning ease...even tho it will take a bit longer to break down the butter

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
i normally melt mine down about 40% of the way in a old pot i never use that has a broken handle

then pour in a mixing bowl w/ my other stuff (evoo, veggie glycerine, essential oils, etc) and whip w/ a $8 hand mixxer i got from big lots

i think the blender/food processor will make u :sadcam: when you're done and have to clean it...go w/ a hand mixer for cleaning ease...even tho it will take a bit longer to break down the butter

:leon: didn't think about using a hand mixer.
have to stop at big lots or target to see if they have some.
just want it to be fluffy and soft. i see those using blenders and processors and it comes out so :noah:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Ladies of The Coli, remember when I gave every member in your social group full bars?

Now is a good time to rep back :whistle:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I really hate my job today.
Don't know why people think they can speak to you like shyt.
Then expect you to kiss their ass.
Nawl bytch...you get back what you give out.
At least with me. Trying to make up some shyt so you can get fired. nikka pls.
Time for some shopping to take my mind off these dumb ass small business owners.
*shops for a new fall/winter handbag *