Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Splatter©;1772254 said:
I just want to tell the ladies I'm throwing a Coli Miss Universe Beauty Pageant Thread next week.

Participation is Mandatory :sitdown:

I'm almost done with the bios and photo collages. If y'all wanna submit any misc info, videos, noodz, statements about why you should be voted Miss Coli Universe by the people, You know where I can be reached :usure:

Rbutx.gif

Happy Birthday @colicolicoli & @ThickyRozay!!! Yesterday was my mother's birthday as well! Hope you ladies enjoyed your day.

And Chaucer, why aren't you listening to the song she dedicated to you? (I would tag you, but the mentions never work with your screenname when I try)

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Mom works at the hospital..she just sent me a picture of a patient..this fool is in full pimp gear..fedora with the feather, pimp cane and suit...I wanna post his picture sooo bad...lmao. :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

And Chaucer, why aren't you listening to the song she dedicated to you? (I would tag you, but the mentions never work with your screenname when I try)

:hmm: i never heard a K Michelle but i assume she is the ratchet chick mascot

fukk she mean "repair man":why:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saw a male tip drill. From behind dude was looking right...tall, nice build, pants tailored to perfection, shirt tucked in, outfit freshly pressed, shape up looking right and then he turned around...

:no: muthafreakin acne on top of acne. Lights must have went off before the front if the hair could get cut. Turn around when you talk to me.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just saw a male tip drill. From behind dude was looking right...tall, nice build, pants tailored to perfection, shirt tucked in, outfit freshly pressed, shape up looking right and then he turned around...

:no: muthafreakin acne on top of acne. Lights must have went off before the front if the hair could get cut. Turn around when you talk to me.

The bolded made me laugh. The rest is just sad.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Mom works at the hospital..she just sent me a picture of a patient..this fool is in full pimp gear..fedora with the feather, pimp cane and suit...I wanna post his picture sooo bad...lmao. :russ:

post pics just edit his face.

If you post i'll post the pimp Dr. i saw :heh:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I'm been craving spinach dip and chips for a week. I look in the fridge today and realize that there has been a container of dip in there all this time :snoop:

But of course......not nan chip in sight :noah::damn: