Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
My supervisor from the county jail called me and asked if I would like to come in and work on the weekends :ld:
Haven't talked to him in almost 2 years, surprised he has my number..

On one hand I could use a lil extra cash to blow, see possible eye candy in the correctional officers

On the other hand dealing with the everyday foolishness with inmates isnt too appealing...decisions...

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Happy Birthday Honey!! I saw your flowers and your note. OMG!!! I awwwwed

It's Krystal's b-day too? Happy Birthday!! This new job has me out of touch lmao. I need to schedule some time for the coli.

@colicolicoli today's your bday too! :stylin:

The flowers and card was an unexpected surprise indeed. Had me in tears and shyt lol! Thanks for the bday wishes and congrats on the job!

My supervisor from the county jail called me and asked if I would like to come in and work on the weekends :ld:
Haven't talked to him in almost 2 years, surprised he has my number..

On one hand I could use a lil extra cash to blow, see possible eye candy in the correctional officers

On the other hand dealing with the everyday foolishness with inmates isnt too appealing...decisions...
Thats why I turned down an offer to go back to tdcj part time, my patience is with dealing with childish grown ass men.

Last edited by a moderator:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
@ThickyRozay I'm mad you didn't tell me we had the same birthday. We really should've done something.

My roommates are having the first argument of the year right now. My roommate in particular is VERY messy and never cleans up so one of the girls finally snapped today and started slamming cabinets and shyt. :snoop:

Denise (mutual friend that stays over sometimes) texted my roommate whats happening. Tell me why my roommate then tells the angry chick "oh why are you doing this and that, COLI and Denise texted me that you're going off about the kitchen."

I was fukking asleep when all this happened and she just decided to throw my name in it. :wtf:

I'm like :whoa: don't include me in this...I was asleep and I actually do think all of you are messy cac whores and I'd be embarrassed to invite anyone over.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Happy Bday @colicolicoli

medium.gif

Thought I missed it :gladbron: !!

I got a surprise for you :shaq:

Splatter©

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to tell the ladies I'm throwing a Coli Miss Universe Beauty Pageant Thread next week.

Participation is Mandatory :sitdown:

I'm almost done with the bios and photo collages. If y'all wanna submit any misc info, videos, noodz, statements about why you should be voted Miss Coli Universe by the people, You know where I can be reached :usure:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Splatter©;1772254 said:
I just want to tell the ladies I'm throwing a Coli Miss Universe Beauty Pageant Thread next week.

I'm almost done with the bios and photo collages. If y'all wanna submit any misc info, videos, noodz, statements about why you should be voted Miss Coli Universe by the people, You know where I can be reached :usure:

Really Jack? How is participation mandatory? What happens if we don't participate? And how you done with "pics" when half of us don't have any posted..
*drops out due to family emergency*

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Anyways...my simping game has improved :ehh:
after sending boo some explicit text messages tonight he responded:

I am so gone..you got me sprung out.

Mission accomplished

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Splatter©;1772254 said:

tumblr_mbacc1Bl991rgpjrqo1_400.jpg

My hair has grown out so much in the past 2 months :ahh: My hair will back to its og length by December or January and twice as healthy.