Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

They're on sale!!!!!!!!!!!

ALAINA 2 WP PLATFORM PUMP - Wild Pair - Bakers Footwear

tumblr_m8rxioybpK1r9rdxs.gif

YAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I had thought the Self Defense class was only for little girls, but it was actually for kids in general. The instructor did say that parents could join their kids if they wanted to, so I believe that is what my sister is going to do.

She was slightly annoyed due to some of the kids there acting like rascals, and yeah I can feel her, some of them were really ott and not all of them were so little (I'm talking 11/12 and running around like wild animals...I. Can't). Yet during the next class the new(er) kids (white belts/yellow belts) will be in one class, which should ease up the noise and whatnot. :yes:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
I'm so hungry lately...wtf is wrong with me? Pms overload...and my nipples are sore times 10....grrrrrr. Sometimes being a woman is rough

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
hey honeyboo! how u doooooin?

....why pilates over yoga?

from my understanding they compliment each other

i don't have time and money to take both, to me pilates gives you flexibility (not as much as yoga tho) AND toning (which i didn't get when i did yoga). you can do cardio and pilates and have a banging body, with yoga, you still have to add strength training to get the sculpting/toning in addition to your yoga and cardio.

i remember i took a pilates class in college, my body toned up after 4 sessions and i dropped close to 10 lbs just from pilates (in 3 weeks), i wasn't eating different or doing any other exercise. that shyt blew my mind

but yea, they compliment each other

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I'm so hungry lately...wtf is wrong with me? Pms overload...and my nipples are sore times 10....grrrrrr. Sometimes being a woman is rough

yeah but you have to keep it to yourself because god forbid you say anything...
Then you're whining and too emotional, blah blah blah

:o: Thanks @Marty Thee Don and @ThickyRozay I was just about to be in the red again :guilty:

Last edited by a moderator:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
any of you other ladies big hip hop/rap heads? like that's mostly what you listen to? like shyt that people wouldn't expect a chick to be slappin? sometimes i feel self conscious because of the looks i get due to some of the music i listen to, especially because i don't look like i'd listen to that shyt lol. even my mom had to shake her head one time, she was surprised i listen to the music i listen to

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:o: Thanks @Marty Thee Don and @ThickyRozay I was just about to be in the red again :guilty:

malfoy!!! what's up

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
malfoy!!! what's up
:gladbron:
You're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to a Jay concert the other night, and I rapped every word to EVERY song...so yeah I can feel you with the crazy looks people give you. It's worse when I start: "I need a hitta, a dreadhead drilla, a get money....cuz i'm a lady hitta" smh

I just got a ticket (I forgot about alternate side), and i'm a hater (of course I am :what:), and I'm jealous, right! I have a feeling the negs are about to start raining in.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

Lmao I hate it when I'm just extra quiet cause my body is being all hormonal and men keep asking...what's wrong why you have an attitude it's that time of the month?! I didn't have an attitude at first...but thanks for giving me one..

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Lmao I hate it when I'm just extra quiet cause my body is being all hormonal and men keep asking...what's wrong why you have an attitude it's that time of the month?! I didn't have an attitude at first...but thanks for giving me one..
It's a double edged sword. There's no win in sight.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
tumblr_m39hz9sJuq1r0m915.gif

Waiting on my period to come...I can already feel the changes. Thanks mother nature for coming during my birthday week again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:gladbron:
You're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to a Jay concert the other night, and I rapped every word to EVERY song...so yeah I can feel you with the crazy looks people give you. It's worse when I start: "I need a hitta, a dreadhead drilla, a get money....cuz i'm a lady hitta" smh

I just got a ticket (I forgot about alternate side), and i'm a hater (of course I am :what:), and I'm jealous, right! I have a feeling the negs are about to start raining in.

Yep, neg rep LOL...speaking of going to concerts for the GOAT, my Nas ticket just came in the mail :smugdraper:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
i don't have time and money to take both, to me pilates gives you flexibility (not as much as yoga tho) AND toning (which i didn't get when i did yoga). you can do cardio and pilates and have a banging body, with yoga, you still have to add strength training to get the sculpting/toning in addition to your yoga and cardio.

i remember i took a pilates class in college, my body toned up after 4 sessions and i dropped close to 10 lbs just from pilates (in 3 weeks), i wasn't eating different or doing any other exercise. that shyt blew my mind

but yea, they compliment each other

toning is def what i want to get at....but i was wanting to get it via strength yoga...and im def not doing classes....im all up in the house so i can be mostly naked and/or super baked and not spend my dough

i was looking into this barre exercise thingymajig and its a fusion of ballet, yoga, pilates ...but its like $500 :guilty:

ima see if i can find that shyt