Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
do any of ya'll practice yoga?

i fukking love it...it burns like all hell holding certain poses but i feel so strong and limber when im done

i'm on my 3rd week back into it and already have marked improvement in my endurance and posture....i cant wait to get on these master yogi levels....my non flexible ass be feelin some kinda way peeping long time yogis at work

Yoga is demonic to me :scusthov:

Pilaties >>>>>>>>>>>>

No fukking humming and shyt :smh:

The machine :ahh:

Seriously I use to have a pilaties trainer for about 2 years she was awesome but now I do the videos.

I'm on a cutting diet so first thing when I get up I do a video and drink my protien shake.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Yoga is demonic to me :scusthov:

Pilaties >>>>>>>>>>>>

No fukking humming and shyt :smh:

The machine :ahh:

Seriously I use to have a pilaties trainer for about 2 years she was awesome but now I do the videos.

I'm on a cutting diet so first thing when I get up I do a video and drink my protien shake.

ha!....you don't have to hum in yoga

i love the emphasis on balancing the mind, body, and spirit and enjoy the ambiance enhancement...mood music, candles, chimes/bells...those things clearly don't have much effect on the body but do help get you in a place to focus on your breathing and technique

at home i pack a bowl of that good greenage about 15 mins or so before practicing - i always feel so peaceful, centered, and fluid this way....helps me stretch further and longer easier than when im not skyhigher

i've taken a few yoga/pilates infusion classes tho...and that pilates is no joke...im game to add it into my workout mix when i build some more core strength

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
ha!....you don't have to hum in yoga

i love the emphasis on balancing the mind, body, and spirit and enjoy the ambiance enhancement...mood music, candles, chimes/bells...those things clearly don't have much effect on the body but do help get you in a place to focus on your breathing and technique

at home i pack a bowl of that good greenage about 15 mins or so before practicing - i always feel so peaceful, centered, and fluid this way....helps me stretch further and longer easier than when im not skyhigher

i've taken a few yoga/pilates infusion classes tho...and that pilates is no joke...im game to add it into my workout mix when i build some more core strength

:what:

Its the same thing in pilaties everytime i went my trainer had candles and soft music playing. She was rachet so we vibe out to kem and mj with the big brown nose.

I use to love our sessions man well worth the money. My back was :whoo: core:smugfavre: and my legs :wow:.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:
Pilates Workout - YouTube

Man this right here will get your booty righttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmcQ5q_d8Ek&feature=related"]PILATES REFORMER, FOR GLUTS AND LEGS NO INJURIE. - YouTube[/ame]

imma try this :leon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXYonfR3Z1o&list=UUtxFxIBaIORztmsyHynxn3Q&index=0&feature=plcp"]AMAZING GLUTS WORKOUT WITH 5 DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT - YouTube[/ame]

Great tips :oohh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFAE0FX7XE&list=UUtxFxIBaIORztmsyHynxn3Q&index=13&feature=plpp_video"]LOWER BACK Technique and WHY YOU HURT your back doing this particular exercise. - YouTube[/ame]

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Later today, I'll be joining my older sister and youngest niece in a Self Defense class. The class is for girls so I'll just be there to watch, but it should be interesting to see. One is never too young to learn how to defend themselves et cetera. :yes:

* You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
About to blow a gasket with these damn co-workers.
Mad that I moved. Now talking about "nobody last long there"
No they don't b/c they get better positions with more pay :krs: