Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
So a man buying or picking out your clothes is a sign of control :what:

Then there are man women who need to be controlled cause some of yall be looking horrible.

I'm not man but I always have a hand in picking my girls fit and if she looks terrible I WILL TELL HER!

My ex took this as a compliment and always valued my opinions.

There is nothing like going to the mall or ordering clothes for your woman :ahh:

Face is always priceless like you got this for me :gladbron:

I guess if your man wears timbs all day him tryna pick out your clothes is a no no.
YES.
I don't give a shyt what he wears all day (Kanye wears timbs, and J's with leather pants). Buying a random gift strongly differs from an entire overhaul and remaking someone in your own image.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Sunday, Ladies!

142918988145032565_ZdFZMTvv_f_zps66e438f7.jpg

Animated-Constellation-Libra_zps1ed049a6.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;1581748 said:
No Thief, I don't see a problem with a man buying clothes or picking out something that he thinks would look good on her.........but in Kimye's situation, it's a huge red flag because he made her give up her whole woredrobe to wear everything that he likes. The comments he was making to her questions just seemed very controlling. He disregarded her opinions on things that she liked and wanted to keep and she was crying because he was making her throw things away that she didn't want to.

YES.
I don't give a shyt what he wears all day (Kanye wears timbs, and J's with leather pants). Buying a random gift strongly differs from an entire overhaul and remaking someone in your own image.

Ok now I see where you guys are coming from.

How bout this I would do the fukking same. My ex was conservative with a little spice I would say. Just how I like my ladies :steviej:

If she wasn't I would make her toss out the clothes she had and buy her new shyt.

Most times I upgrade who ever I'm with so shyt is no a big deal to me. Like if you use to wearing juicy nahh bytch we going to tiffany's.

I want my lady to look a certain way and nothing else fly. See with me I do it very subtle. Buy shyt here and there and show you what you could be looking like.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't come out my mouth wrong but my point needs to come across very firm.

I've been with a ratchet girl wearing choocie cutters and spandex before. I took the L because she was fine :beli:

Our relationship didn't work anyway but funny thing is her mom use to buy her these rachet clothes.

I have great taste so my point of view is rarely over looked.

Btw kanye is super fly just not when he wears those leather pants he loves so much.

Honestly if your man doesn't like the way you dress you probably look like a hoe or your just a mess keeping it real.

If your woman is dressing like victoria becham what man is gonna be like you look horrible :comeon:

No saying everyone's style should be the same but you get my drift:leostare:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you purchase juice for your home? My daughter is 4 so I always try to have at the very least apple juice in the house but it has become so doggone expensive. So I bought a bag of lemons a week or so ago and I've since run out of juice and began making my daughter lemonade and she hasn't seemed to miss the apple juice or any juice at all. I'm thinking I could save money that way by just making my own lemonade or tea at home because she likes both.

Am I the only one still domestic on Sundays? I'm doing an Indian inspired stir fry today. Cumin, Curry, Coriander, Garam Masala. I think that's all I'll use oh and rice. I've been dying for some rice.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok now I see where you guys are coming from.

How bout this I would do the fukking same. My ex was conservative with a little spice I would say. Just how I like my ladies :steviej:

If she wasn't I would make her toss out the clothes she had and buy her new shyt.

Most times I upgrade who ever I'm with so shyt is no a big deal to me. Like if you use to wearing juicy nahh bytch we going to tiffany's.

I want my lady to look a certain way and nothing else fly. See with me I do it very subtle. Buy shyt here and there and show you what you could be looking like.

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't come out my mouth wrong but my point needs to come across very firm.

I've been with a ratchet girl wearing choocie cutters and spandex before. I took the L because she was fine :beli:

Our relationship didn't work anyway but funny thing is her mom use to buy her these rachet clothes.

I have great taste so my point of view is rarely over looked.

Btw kanye is super fly just not when he wears those leather pants he loves so much.

Honestly if your man doesn't like the way you dress you probably look like a hoe or your just a mess keeping it real.

If your woman is dressing like victoria becham what man is gonna be like you look horrible :comeon:

No saying everyone's style should be the same but you get my drift:leostare:

Could you post a picture of you wearing something fly? If you do could you include the brands/cost too because I'm not up on that.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Could you post a picture of you wearing something fly? If you do could you include the brands/cost too because I'm not up on that.

:what: do I look like posting my pic here?

I'll do this doe send a pic to a trusted member who I know isn't bias. They can tell you if I make the grade.

Just to let u know when I went out friday I had on suede wing tips, chinos, a checkers button but and a knit shawl cardigan :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: do I look like posting my pic here?

I'll do this doe send a pic to a trusted member who I know isn't bias. They can tell you if I make the grade.

Just to let u know when I went out friday I had on suede wing tips, chinos, a checkers button but and a knit shawl cardigan :youngsabo:

Don't you get on vid on tinychat? Isn't that like the same as posting your pic because from my understanding they can take screen shots. If you trust one, you trust them all.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Don't you get on vid on tinychat? Isn't that like the same as posting your pic because from my understanding they can take screen shots. If you trust one, you trust them all.

Anewclassic, inno, juicy, tee, toke, sans, colix3 and random are my folks. We have all seen each other know real names we good people's no creep.

I send my pic to Anewclassic and randomrn. They are honest ladies so pm them.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anewclassic, inno, juicy, toke, colix3 and random are my folks. We have all seen each other know real names we good people's no creep.

I send my pic to Anewclassic and randomrn. They are honest ladies so pm them.

You can block out your face, I'm just interested in the things you consider style.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Do you purchase juice for your home? My daughter is 4 so I always try to have at the very least apple juice in the house but it has become so doggone expensive. So I bought a bag of lemons a week or so ago and I've since run out of juice and began making my daughter lemonade and she hasn't seemed to miss the apple juice or any juice at all. I'm thinking I could save money that way by just making my own lemonade or tea at home because she likes both.

Am I the only one still domestic on Sundays? I'm doing an Indian inspired stir fry today. Cumin, Curry, Coriander, Garam Masala. I think that's all I'll use oh and rice. I've been dying for some rice.

I only buy juice so my daughters can have something else to drink besides water or milk. They only get simply apple or the raspberry lemonade but thats it.

My grandma wants beef milanese so I'll cook that with homemade pan fried okra, and probably some wild or brown rice. Spend the rest of my Sunday watching football and hoping I don't break something bcuz the Cowboys refuse to win again.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I didn't agree with Kanye's whole wardrobe overhaul he did either (although that fur bag she was trying to keep was :scusthov:). Kim has had some fashion flubs but lets not admit Kanye hasn't either :beli:.

A man picking out something he might like to see me in is okay as long as I agree with it but being his personal life size dress up doll is another.

Bout to get this rep on for you guys too.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You can block out your face, I'm just interested in the things you consider style.

Check your pm for a sample :youngsabo:

:noah:

Can't wait to break out my jackets.

Military green and my black trench coats will get work this fall.

Looking for vintage oxfords

Need more tassle loafers.

I freaking love fall best season :whew:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only buy juice so my daughters can have something else to drink besides water or milk. They only get simply apple or the raspberry lemonade but thats it.

My grandma wants beef milanese so I'll cook that with homemade pan fried okra, and probably some wild or brown rice. Spend the rest of my Sunday watching football and hoping I don't break something bcuz the Cowboys refuse to win again.

I was going to do a stir fry but I decided to boil my chicken instead and make sort of like a soup actually I'll probably just thicken it a little and make like a gravy. I added the spices to the water and it smells so good. The rice is on and then I'm just going to add some frozen veggies to it.

I want to make some corn bread too since I have the ingredients. Might as well use the little bit of the corn meal up.