Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
§ansprix™;1579975 said:
I'm sick :(

My baby been taking care of me tho :ahh: Giving me my meds, getting me water, making me soup, etc. and he's not even complaining when I'm acting like a baby. I love him so much. I just hope he doesn't get sick now :noah:

:sadcam: get well soon nena.
ZtGEQ.png

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I've been totally loving Kim's nude make up plus she looks so much better when she wears her natural hair or have it pulled tight into a bun.

Plus she has Kanye as her man and her stylist, so much win within the relationship.
:no:

Don't you know your man picking out your clothes is a form of abuse?!
Uggghhh I preferred Monica Rose as her stylist much more.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol received a negative rep that said "die ho". But but I don't wanna.

I don't understand why any man wouldn't be sexually active unless he just doesn't want to. It doesn't seem difficult to have sex if that's what you want to do.

I hate knowing that a major issue will go unsettled. Like there will never be a resolution.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Lol received a negative rep that said "die ho". But but I don't wanna.

I don't understand why any man wouldn't be sexually active unless he just doesn't want to. It doesn't seem difficult to have sex if that's what you want to do.

I hate knowing that a major issue will go unsettled. Like there will never be a resolution.

interesting.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
*Discussing football game*
ME: I almost threw my tablet three damn times watching this game!!
HIM: Wow. Don't act your color lol
ME: :what: Why is it that "black" is always associated with something negative?
HIM: Because black people make it like that lol jk

:comeon: Naw nikka, you weren't kidding!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So a man buying or picking out your clothes is a sign of control :what:

Then there are man women who need to be controlled cause some of yall be looking horrible.

I'm not man but I always have a hand in picking my girls fit and if she looks terrible I WILL TELL HER!

My ex took this as a compliment and always valued my opinions.

There is nothing like going to the mall or ordering clothes for your woman :ahh:

Face is always priceless like you got this for me :gladbron:

I guess if your man wears timbs all day him tryna pick out your clothes is a no no.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
So a man buying or picking out your clothes is a sign of control :what:

Then there are man women who need to be controlled cause some of yall be looking horrible.

I'm not man but I always have a hand in picking my girls fit and if she looks terrible I WILL TELL HER!

My ex took this as a compliment and always valued my opinions.

There is nothing like going to the mall or ordering clothes for your woman :ahh:

Face is always priceless like you got this for me :gladbron:

I guess if your man wears timbs all day him tryna pick out your clothes is a no no.
No Thief, I don't see a problem with a man buying clothes or picking out something that he thinks would look good on her.........but in Kimye's situation, it's a huge red flag because he made her give up her whole woredrobe to wear everything that he likes. The comments he was making to her questions just seemed very controlling. He disregarded her opinions on things that she liked and wanted to keep and she was crying because he was making her throw things away that she didn't want to.