Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It never fails. The bytch with no edges that needs rice grains to roller set her hair got nappy jokes/commentary.

Meanwhile I'm using gray rollers & can put my naps in a ponytail without struggling....... :mj:

Females, can't stand em!

Except ya'll of course ;)

I want cheesecake from juniors :noah: gonna get me some soon as I'm finished :ahh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I seen "Lil Jojo dead, murdered by Cheef Keef" and instantly thought of Rev Run's son...until I opened the article and saw it was about some other dude.

I feel so out of the loop on this rap shyt smh.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
This is my last comment about hair I PROMISE!!! :laugh:

SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! (Had to use my NY vernacular)

Whoever invented the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium flat iron :ohlawd: sweet baby JEEZUS!!!! Bless your soul. It's amazing! I was about to get my sneak thief on :scheme: but got caught :dry: so I'll purchase it instead ;)

If you're natural or rock a perm and want her hair super silky smooth, I highly recommend this product. (It even has excellent reviews on amazon.com and they're known for tearing everything to shreds :leon: )

Almost time to pick up my crumb snatcher from school. I cannot WAIT to see the list of supplies they tell the parents they have to bring. FOH!!!! and kiss my black ass in advance :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mint oreos are the devil but I had a coupon!!! I've only had two and if I can make it through the day having only had two I may just shed a joyful tear.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Does Alicia Keys have any songs on the radio? :unsure:

She keeps promoting her "Girl On Fire" album via instagram but I haven't heard anything new.

Side note: I detest when females refer themselves a 'girl' past a particular age :scusthov:

You're a woman, embrace it!