Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
The-Many-Bags-of-Miley-Cyrus.jpg

I love that purse she has! (last one on the right) I can't find the name of it though :why:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Hmm..I think he simping..I know I told him I would be available to hang out with him tomorrow and he texts me just now saying he fixed dinner and would I like some..

Going to watch a lil football tonight, so thats not gonna work

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
fukk ME FOR SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY @ BATH AND BODY WORKS!!!! :sadbron:

The fall line is just...:ahh:

A piece of my soul dies a little everytime I get new coupons from them. I'm addicted to their scents :snoop:.

*Browses website "just to look" :mjpls:"

*Sees ONE thing I want"

*Ends up fufilling the buy 3 get 3 free offer*

*Spends $100 plus dollars :sadbron:*.

In other news...Football's back!!!!!

celebrate.gif

As usual I'm prepared to curse Romo and tell him to practice throwing in traffic on the nearest highway. That's my team ya'll. Go Cowboys! :to:

*Edit* Just repped everyone I could.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I just noticed something...

The "Quick lil gems on dealing with women" thread constantly has updates, while the "Quick lil gems on dealing with men" thread goes days without input. Are we ladies that complicated, or do men tend to over examine us?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I' don't want to spend more than $175, because I already have a pair of tan ones. I need a black pair, but part of me wants the two-toned :ohlawd:
I NEED to get this $70 pair from DSW,
BUT these RL ones keep calling my name
pPOLO2-13590908_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

I have those (two-toned), the Etienne Aigner ones, love them.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I just noticed something...

The "Quick lil gems on dealing with women" thread constantly has updates, while the "Quick lil gems on dealing with men" thread goes days without input. Are we ladies that complicated, or do men tend to over examine us?

The men are over complicating things. Both genders may have had similar break ups and experiences but men, as usual, go the extra mile to turn it into something its not instead of looking at themselves as the problem. I.e. all women like bad guys and a$$holes, she friend zoned me bcuz I wasn't a simp, never trust or give a woman your all...

Men are just as emotional as women if not more.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I'm about to subject my kinks and curls to another wash & set, feeling :guilty:

I won't know if I have heat damage until after this little girl is born. I'm mentally prepared to do a big chop if need be; I don't have the patience to maintain my natural hair :manny:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I am buying way more baby shyt than I'm comfortable with. And all the mothers are younger than me :confused: :shaq2:

People are gonna stop asking me if I'm in high school. :stopitslime: Would you have stopped staring if I said yes, perv? :sitdown:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
24 hrs till more rep

Really need to get my finances back in order. Like a month behind with my cell phone bill and car payment. Hate being behind on any bill. :sadcam:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So my homegirl is getting married Sep 23.
I told her not to do it because she doesnt love duke
she says she wants to see me when I go on leave in Jan:comeon:

I kinda reconnected with this chick from my past(was never with her, just friends) I dont know if im in a fragile state but she got a nikka feeling:skip:

This navy chick here is hounding me- im trying to stay away but a nikka horny as fukk
I havent been with anyone in Afghanistan-I did knock off a Ugandian chick and a filipino girl in Dubai after coming off leave because my ex pissed me off:yeshrug:

I really dont want to go that route here

Im trying to be strong