Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
Please tell me some of yall decent brehettes prefer not to be recorded in the bedroom

:why:

Feeling like if I ain't got the phone on record, I'm losing nowadays. God damn social media age.

:beli:

:yeshrug:The recording part is not the problem. It's the internet posting that poses an issue.

idk what it is. I was fine then all of sudden I felt like I had to throw up. Now it comes and goes

:mjpls: You should drink some ginger tea or have some ginger candy. If you want to go the OTC route, Emetrol is the best...IF you can take it. :mjpls:

:mjcry: These are EVERYTHING. I haven't been sick in so long because of these, and I always keep a pack on deck when that week starts. They taste so good.

Gin-Gins-Crystallized-Ginger-Candy.jpg

Daps
:lupe: I'm about to bing watch Game of Thrones. I've waited patiently all season to watch it all at one time. Wish me luck y'all.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

I don't know what it is about this scene or the song in general, but I always get teary eyed hearing it. I guess cause all things are possible... The movie is great... I really would love to see the musical... Jennifer Hudson kills on the song. I don't know, but I'm wiping tears away.

Giselle

Daps
Hey guys.

I just got hired somewhere, but I don't start until next week, so I still have time.

My period started, and I feel like being messy without causing drama in my real life.

Should I make a messy thread today?

What do you think? :queen:

Giselle

Daps
I see some of you were talking about Disney. Just letting you all know that Disney has their top old original movies on ondemand this week for free to celebrate 100 years of something (I forgot what it was lol).

I've already watched the color of friendship and the first cheetah girls movie. I'm about to watch Don't look under the bed next. I haven't seen that one in so long.

These movies remind me of the good old days :mjcry:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup:He's not the only person who had negative stories about the Mickey labor camp.
I'm a die hard Disney fan so that didn't mean anything to me lol. I still want to do it

I see some of you were talking about Disney. Just letting you all know that Disney has their top old original movies on ondemand this week for free to celebrate 100 years of something (I forgot what it was lol).

I've already watched the color of friendship and the first cheetah girls movie. I'm about to watch Don't look under the bed next. I haven't seen that one in so long.

These movies remind me of the good old days :mjcry:
We're old now :(